will you still love me

COMMENT!
i don't want to put comment on the top of every chapter
but if i have to
i will.
this is just a super short filler chapter, plus there will be smut next chappie so.

chapter thirty-three

N.J.H.

When Harry and I walk into his house, we can barely stand on our tired legs. The entire morning had been spent in the hospital, waiting to speak with the police and then waiting for Louis to wake up. It barely felt like Christmas anymore, and all I want to do is sleep. Harry falls onto the couch and I follow, but land on his lap.

"I don't even think I can get up," I groan, "too tired."

"Good because I'm too tired too," Harry whines from below me, "do you want your present today or tomorrow?"

"My present?" I ask, "You got me a present?"

"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?"

"Oh wow," I smile as he reaches under the couch and pulls out a tiny box,

"Merry Christmas."

"Thank you," I say, taking the small box in my hands delicately. He kisses the side of my head as I pull lightly on the ribbon wrapped around it. It comes undone and falls to the floor. I take the lid off and my eyes widen at what's inside.

"Harry..."

"You like it?"

"Well I mean, it's a key."

"Yeah, to my house."

I turn the key over and see the 'H' engraved in the top of the key,

"Really?"

"Yeah," he smiles at me, "you know, it's kind of a symbol of my trust. I'm letting you into my home. You can move in with me, until you get your own place, and it would be nice because we'd spend more time together and..."

"Harry this is so sweet, I just don't know why you're trusting me with this."

"Because we've been together for at least three months now, and though it seems really rushed, I just want to make myself more open to you."

I can't even express words towards Harry's generous gift,

"So...we live together now?"

"If... if you want to." he says.

"Yeah," I say, "I guess it's my turn to start learning to trust too."

"Thank you," he says, "that means a lot."

"I just feel bad that I didn't get you a present." I sigh.

"It's okay," he laughs, "the fact that you're moving in with me is a present enough for me."

I moved all my clothes and other things (such as guitars) in as soon as Harry and I woke up from a well earned long nap. We stopped by Louis, but he was dead asleep with Zayn's arms wrapped around him. So we snuck in (Louis gave me a key) in order to get my stuff. Harry did the heavy lifting while I wrote Louis a quick note and left it on the counter, along with the key. I shut the door quietly and drove away with my possessions right after loading them into Harry's car.

The sneaking out started right after I moved in. The morning after the hectic night, I heard Harry leaving the house, trying to be as quiet as he could as he walked out of the door. Once he left I looked around the entire house twice, but he failed to leave a note. It was then that I knew he was hiding something, because he never leaves the house without telling me where he's going.