take me to church

COMMENT!
an apology for chapter twenty-eight.

chapter thirty-four

N.J.H.
"Ni?"

"Yeah babe?"

"When I come in, can you leave the door unlocked? I seem to have lost my key and today is shitty enough."

"Yeah," I reply, sitting down in the loveseat, "babe are you okay? How was the meeting with your dad?"

"Just a bad day," he sighs, "I'll see you in thirty."

"Love you," I say to try and ease his mood.

"Always," he says lightly before I hear the click of him hanging up. I sigh as well and call Louis right after. The phone rings three times before Louis answers.

"Hello?!" he says hastily, "Niall I'm kind of in the middle of something."

"Wha--"

"Zayn!" he says, "Get your hands off your dick right now!"

I make up my face as Louis chuckles before talking back to me,

"What do you want, tryna pleasure my man here."

"I... nevermind," I say, already knowing the answer to my question, "have fun?"

"Thanks!" he says cheerily before leaving me with my mind, which is slowly becoming filthy as I think of the one way that will make Harry's bad day into something perfect. The first thing that comes to mind is those panties all the way in the back closet. I had left them in the box after that whole thing in his office and, I admit, sometimes I wear them to bed. What can I say, they're growing on me.

I take out the one Harry liked the most (other than the black one); the rosy pink pair that basically blended in with my skin. I figured in order for this plan to work, I'd need to look good for him. I take off my shirt, sweatpants, and boxers, replacing them with the lace article of clothing. I slip my sweatpants back on and head downstairs to wait for my own man to come home.

Meanwhile I turn on my PS4 and plug in my headphones, wanting to play some FIFA15 and just relax for a second and listen to music. It seems as if it's been weeks since I've sat back and even played some music in general. With Harry entering my life, Tiffany leaving my life, and other major factors affecting my everyday living, it seems as if normality had completely vanished from my routine.

I haven't even finished the Q & A section of TFiOS. What a fucking shame. I'm hoping that as I move into a more comfortable state, I can get my life back on track.

"Niall?"

The door opens forty minutes later, revealing a frazzled Harry.

"Babe?"

"Today was terrible."

He puts down his things and tugs at his tie in annoyance as he sits down on the couch,

"My dad may actually be the death or me."

I pause my game and crawl into his lap,

"What happened baby?"

"God my father is terribly annoying Niall like you have no fucking idea," he groans, "just because he thinks he can replace my real dad just like that, he's suddenly top dog, the ultimate king."

I nod and kiss his forehead as I undo his tie, taking it from around his neck,

"And he thinks just because he has Tiffany as his little diamond charm on his waist, he's better than me. Who you're dating, or ahem, engaged to, doesn't make you a better person."