never alone: part two

COMMENT!
also, if you like this book, read honest by me tbh.

part two
chapter thirty-six

H.E.S.
Once Niall is secured in my car, I take the wheel and drive away from Louis house quickly. The only thing I can think about as I take my boyfriend home is how stupid I was not to take that phone for evidence. My head hurts as fireworks blast left and right, distracting me from my speedy driving.

"Harreeeey," Niall whines, stretching his limbs out.

"Yes babe?" I answer him.

"Ooo 'babe'," he giggles, "so kinky you...anyway baaaaabe I would like some hot cocoa. Extra hot, with some extra hot marshmallows."

"Ni, if marshmallows are hot, they'll melt." I chuckle.

"What?!" he exclaims, scrambling out of his seat, "you're shitting me?!"

"Nope," I take some humor into the situation, "they'll melt away into your hot cocoa."

"Fucking marshmallows, get it together," he mutters under his breath. I open the windows, suddenly desiring a breeze to cool me off.

"Oh boy," I hear Niall from the passenger seat again and I smile, "I feel like a princess! Because like they have the wind blowing through their hair as they run in slow motion to the princes and stuff like that uh...wait but I don't have a prince..."

He turns his head ever so slowly (on purpose probably) towards me and I smirk, looking back,

"Yes?"

"Harry, will you be my prince."

"Of course Niall."

"YES!" he cheers, almost making me crash the car due to pure shock, "FUCK YEAH!"

"Niall!" I pull over in a nearby parking lot, taking deep breaths as I regain full composure, "Don't do that!"

"Aw," he grumbles, crossing his arms, "you really are a party poop--"

"Yeah yeah I know. What is it with that name?!" I groan, starting the car again and driving back out onto the highway. Only a few more minutes 'till I get home and I can un-drunk Niall. The radio is off so all I can listen to right now is my drunkie's moaning and groaning. He's starting to become a really annoying drunk and the only thing that could ever make up for this catastrophe is if he blows me dry.

The rest of the car ride consists of Niall constantly begging me to play Ed Sheeran or Demi Lovato or he'll cry infinite tears to cease hell, and my phone repeatedly buzzing with texts and calls from my relatives and friends in the United Kingdom, wishing me a Happy New Year, since it's been way past their twelve o'clock mark and now close to ten in the morning.

Eventually, I do play Demi Lovato, and Niall turns up the volume, despite my pleas not to. It's almost five in the morning and I don't want to disturb anyone. Nonetheless, I let the loud music stay the way it is, because it keeps him somewhat quiet.

It's weird, because I've only seen Niall drunk in certain situations, but not wasted, as in completely shitfaced.

The second I pull into my driveway, I happily stop the car and haul him out. I carry him all the way inside, amidst his protests, blessed that we're still alive and not tangled in what could have been a huge mess.

"Okay, come here," I sit him down on a stool while reaching for an ice pack, "just chill out."

"Why are you giving me this?" he chuckles, "You're supposed to give me water or painkillers or a blowjob, not an ice pack."