shirts and skins

if you guys want me to read your fanfics go to the part i added to the beginning of the book (fanfic 101)

chapter forty seven

N.J.H.
When Tiffany has our attention she smiles, folding her hands primly and properly. Harry grips my waist tightly, his palm barley wrapping around but making up for it by squeezing my hipbone.

"So, tonight I was in my room, and I started thinking, what am I going to do for my bachelorette party?"

We all give her a look and though I don't know any of these other boys, I already know we're on the same page; this girl is crazy as fuck.

"In conclusion, with a long talk and some serious convincing from daddy..."

Louis chokes, holding his throat and falling onto the floor, making small vomiting sounds. I chuckle as Louis recovers from his overreacting and Tiffany rolls her eyes.

"Thank god I'm doing this; there's a boxing ring here, and every single one of you is going to fight."

My eyes widen and Harry gets up almost immediately,

"No. We're leaving."

"No you're not," she chuckles, "or else you're flying back to America, and,"

She turns to me and smiles,

"One complaint to Mr. Styles from me and your new job is terminated."

It's then when I yank Harry down into his seat, sending him a glare,

"Not worth it," I scold him as if he's a child, "stop it. Now."

He rolls his eyes and leans back in his chair, an obviously snarly glance headed Tiffany's way as she gives us instructions for the fights. Well, if men fighting is what she wants to see, it's what she's going to get. Louis and I are completely 100% untrained in the art of fighting, while our boyfriends train together. It's going to be quite an interesting night, but not for us.

Once the rules are explained and she's satisfied with our appalled looks, she snaps her fingers and the two men appear at her side,

"We need to get all these scrawny boys to the ring; can you drive them?"

They nod and by this point, I'm not surprised if they would break the steering wheel with one grasp.

For Jamaica, the quality of the boxing ring is insanely incredible. Seeing the setting of the fight only made me feel more afraid for it, as Harry gripped my hips once again, tighter than before.

"If she forces you up to fight, you keep your ass on that bench," he tells me sternly, and I pinch his arm,

"Okay mom," I mutter, "last time I checked I was in charge of myself. Not my fiancé."

"Calm down," he sighs, rubbing his forehead, "I'm just trying to--"

"Protect me? Harry it's become a faded topic. I get it; I'm a gift that needs to be treasured. But what's gonna happen when you can't be there all the time? Or at all?"

His eyes widen and he pulls me to the side, now grasping my shoulders,

"Please don't ever say that again."

"What, the truth? Harry you're going to die soon, just like everyone else. Who knows, you may die before me, or vice versa! The difference between the two of us is that if you were to pass away tonight, yeah it would hurt, but I would be capable of taking care of myself, and eventually letting go."