reckless and rich

update two! COMMENT! (also, i've been listening to the more club-type music on the hr108 playlist while writing most of this chapter, so if you want that mood i'd go there.) and i added good for you by selena gomez and when i listened to it i laughed so fucking hard. listen to find out why.

chapter twenty-five

N.J.H.

"Hell yes Niall!" Louis screams as we drive away from Marvel Studios Wednesday evening. I haven't seen Louis since Sunday and I've truly missed my best friend. I had heard about he and Zayn taking down Shahid and the pride coursing through me was uncontainable. Both of us feel alive, being that we beat down the most irritating people in our lives right now. Harry laughs from the driver's seat of Louis' navy blue convertible at our jubilance, and Zayn smirks at his boyfriend from the front mirror.

"You know what?" I say out of nowhere, "Me, you, Harry and Zayn. We are going to get so fucking wasted tonight!"

"Yes!" Louis screams along with me and we both begin to laugh. The sudden party attitude taking me over is exhilarating. I never want it to depart my veins.

"Where are we going?" Harry asks as he turns on the highway.

"The most high-trend nightclub around," my best friend answers for us, "tonight we are rich and worryless. Giving no fucks about how money we spend or how many drinks we drown because goddamn we fucking deserve it!"

He leans forward and turns the volume on his phone up to full blast, the music emitting from the speakers at an amplification that could break eardrums. Nicki Minaj floods our ears as we all sing along obnoxiously. Harry reaches behind his chair, holding his hand out. I grasp it willingly as we fly by the cars on the main road.

It's eight o'clock and all of us are in Louis' (and mine I suppose) house getting ready for a night of alcohol and loud music. Harry is looking in the mirror next to the bathroom, fixing his hair while I stand in the walk in closet, trying to figure out what I should wear.

"You've been in there forever," Harry calls out, "are you alive."

"Help me find something to wear," I whine loudly. He comes into the closet, looking around all all my clothes, then glances up and down my body. The only article of clothing currently on my body are my boxers. His laugh echos in the small space and he saunters towards me, gripping my waist.

"I happen to like what you're wearing right now."

"Oh hush," I whisper, resting my hands on his pecks, "--oh my shit...you work out..."

"Ha," he chuckles, "I'm aware."

His head dives towards mine in a rush, his lips touching mine delicately. My hips are pinned against the wall as small pecks are shared between the two of us. Both our eyes flutter shut as his hands make their way up and down the sides of my tummy. His eyelashes tickle me cheeks as our lips disconnect and he begins to leave chaste pecks down the side of my neck.

I grunt as he grinds his crotch on my boxer clad erection. A small gasp leaves his mouth as he grips the back of my head, kissing roughly. My hands push forward on his body, our lips detaching again and a small smile on his face.

"We've got the entire night to get flustered and horny," I mutter, tracing his left bicep with my index finger, "help me find something to wear."

Harry reaches behind me, taking down a red and black Green Day cutoff.