niall almighty

chapter eleven
(omg you guys used to comment so much...)

N.J.H.
The day of the VS Fashion Show is probably the most hectic of them all on our one week trip to Los Angeles. I know that because that's what Louis screamed at me when he woke me up at five in the morning.

Needless to say, this morning was probably the worst thing ever. Imagine this; it's still dark outside, you have a little voice (if you know Louis, not so little)  right next to you screaming in your ear to hurry up, and you haven't taken your morning piss. Best morning of my life, really.

I'm ready an hour before Louis' car is even here to take us to the venue for the party, so I decide to go up to Harry's hotel room. It's been two days since I've properly had a conversation with him and truthfully I miss him.

When the elevator drops me off on his floor, I walk to his door, knocking on it softly.

"Harry?" I yawn. The door opens and a tired looking Harry with his curly hair messed about answers the door.

"Hey there," he smiles. My face probably looks shocked, as I'm wondering why he looks so...dead.

"Are you alright? Did you get any sleep?" I ask, walking him back into the room.

"Yeah, well...no. It's a long story." He tries to explain.

"Take a shower and explain to me when you get out," I say, "Louis will be here in at least an hour. You have time."

I sit on Harry's bed, watching Family Guy as I wait for him to come out of the bathroom. The episode playing is the one when Stewie kills Lois and personally, this episode scares the living crap out of me. Harry comes out a little after Lois falls of the cruise ship and I mute the TV, thankful he's finally out.

"I took an ice cold shower and I'm still tired," he sighs.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

Harry nods and sits on the floor, leaning his back on the edge of the bed. His head is right between my legs and all I can see from where I'm sitting it a headful of wet and curly hair.

"Pass me your towel, I'm gonna fix your hair."

A towel is thrown up to me and I cover his head with it, rubbing his hair with it,

"Talk babe."

"Well I barely got any sleep last night because my d--boss called me."

"Your boss?" I say, "as in the CEO of Marvel Studios?"

"Yeah," he groans, "He's been chewing me out for weeks because he left me in charge of the Avengers 2... and we're a little behind."

"Where is the CEO anyway?" I say, taking the towel off his head and reaching for the hair gel. The CEO hasn't been there for weeks, not to mention that no one knows his real name.

"He's at the set, watching over the recording of the film. I'm in charge of publicity..."

"And?"

"Niall if I don't do this right I'm going to be in huge trouble... I may get fired."

I sympathize for Harry, considering a month ago and I was worried about my own job. It suddenly sinks in that it's been a month since I met Harry. It feels like a couple weeks but it hasn't even been close to that.

"Harry you're the most intelligent well brought up man I've seen around here in New York City. If anyone even drops you in the first place, I highly doubt you'll be jobless for long. And it's their loss to be honest."