i was in love

the form is still open until this book reaches it's end, and the group chat is NOT closed. you can still inbox me if you really want to.

chapter forty-six

N.J.H.

Maybe it was when Harry and I were laying in bed late that night when I first thought about kids. Having them, raising them, living with them, god I don't know. Something about kids had me blushing and grinning from square one.

I stayed up all night with the thoughts running through my hazy brain as Harry snored softly next to me. I hate his god damn snoring but I can't help but adore it all at the same time. I wonder if he'd want kids; just the thought of it drives me crazy.

But regardless I eventually curled up next to him, kissing his forehead even though he was fast asleep. I didn't know what was to come tomorrow, but all I can say is that I was fairly surprised.

"Niall?"

His voice sounds faint, and I wonder if I'm dreaming or not. It's when he grabs my crotch and I squeal that I know I'm wide awake.

"Harry, what the hell?"

"Niall we have to eat by twelve," he whines, holding my hand and trying to drag me out of bed, "I'm so hungry!"

"Oh come on," I groan, "The food is so shitty babe..."

It's true, honestly. The food that we had last night was terrible. At least, that's what I thought. Maybe if we actually made reservations the food would be better, but the only thing I really did was eat pizza. The pizza, well, that was okay.

"No! I don't care I'm so hungry right now I could die!"

He looks at me with pleading eyes and I smile mischievously,

"We go get breakfast, if you let me top."

He looks at me ridiculously and laughs,

"You're funny."

"I'm serious."

He looks down at me in surprise and I smirk, pulling him down on top of me. His eyes widen in alarm and I laugh this time,

"That's right," I say, gripping his hips, "It's your turn mister."

"What?" he whines again, and I sigh, squeezing him tighter, "but--"

"Either that or we eat lunch for breakfast baby boy," I test the name and he bites his lip. Harry has a blush rising to his cheeks and lean up, tugging his lip with my teeth.

"Deal?"

"Niall you're literally incapable of topping though--"

"You can't prove that without a test."

His breath hitches, a slow but uneasy smirk emerging on his face,

"Deal."

With that he straddles me properly, leaning down and pressing his lips on mine. I flip us over, pinning his hips onto the bed roughly. It's as if the submissive title fits him so well. Harry wraps his legs around my back, giving me a better angle at his body. I can feel the desperation dripping off of his essence at the time being and I sigh happily, taking his pants off.

"You want prep?"

He hesitates for a minute, trying to consider what he wants while tugging off my shirt, and then shorts.