three am tea

chapter fifteen (let's play a game; find which section laura wrote. whoever wins gets a dedication on the next part and a follow if i'm not already following you. you only get one guess so make it good.)

N.J.H.

"Louis, she was literally Nicki Minaj. Walked in, boobs and baggage all out, flirty smile, constant winks, she made me want to vomit on Harry's expensive carpet."

Louis nods as I continue to rant about Megan. He's making some kind of pasta he fell in love with at this restaurant the other day and I'm just talking his ear off. It's a relaxed night, Harry and I talked for a long time after hours and we stayed far away from the topic of Megan.

"What did she do when she figured out you two were gay for each other?"

"Well first off, she walked out on Harry almost shoving his tongue down my throat, which is pretty good for me, but..."

"But what?"

I don't want to admit this to Louis, because walking into the situation I felt much more confident than I'm feeling right now. Her 'sexuality never stopped me' comment somewhat concerned me. I'm positive that Harry only has feelings for me, but we've never really discussed his sexuality. Sure he likes guys, but what if he's bisexual?

The thought of it makes me nauseous, but it intrigues me that I literally had to force myself to change my sexuality for him to have me, but we haven't even mentioned his own.

"Niall?"

"Huh?" I shake my head and look up at Louis, who looks a tad confused at my zoning out. I shrug and he nods, turning around to stir his noodles. I fiddle with my hands anxiously and look over at my phone. Should I call him?

No don't you dimwit, he'll think you're a stalker.

You've never even called him though, so how would you be considered a stalker?

I snort and pick up my phone, unlocking it and scrolling through my contacts. My finger hovers over Harry's contact name (which is just 'Harry' for now) and I try to force myself to press the little phone icon next to himself.

"God I hate myself..." I mutter.

"Niall don't say that. That's only something The Wanted can say about themselves." Louis scolds me and slides a plate of food in front of me. I roll my eyes and set my phone down next to the plate, taking up eating ver calling Harry.

I sigh, remembering I need to check on my grandmother in the retirement home. She is my best friend and she took care of me most of the time as a child when my dad wouldn't be around. I remember her rose garden; it was absolutely gorgeous. Roses are my favorite flowers, me being a hopeless romantic. She played music on the recorded player and we used to do the swing all day long. We danced all the time, feeling the rhythm in our bodies, though I was always the better dancer. Thinking of my nan makes me wonder what she'd think of Harry. A smile emerges on my face solely from imagining Harry meeting my grandmother.

If we even got that far in our involvement with each other, it would definitely be incredible. I remember the day my grandpa died, and the depression my nan had endured through whilst taking care of me. I've always promised myself to do the same for her, to take care of her and keep her involved in my life.

Hopefully Harry can be a part of that life.

"Niall hey you haven't eaten a thing...you okay?" Louis sits down on the stool next to me and I nod, eating my food just to satisfy him.