best friend

the comment levels for this book are getting extremely disappointing.
guys, all i ask for is comments, and a shit ton of them, for all my books. i get at least 1k reads on a chapter and 5 comments. something is seriously wrong with that ratio.

chapter thirty-eight

N.J.H.
"I have to design Tiffany's dress."

"What."

I spin around in my office chair, watching Megan out of the corner of my eye as I do so. It's been a few weeks since New Year's, and I've been keeping a close eye on a lot of people since. This new threat has me more aware than I ever was.

"Yeah, unbelievable right? I mean seriously she's only doing it to spite me."

"Then let her. You just don't give in, yeah?"

My phone beeps and I look at the screen, seeing Harry calling me. Even though we're a few offices away, he has to do this. That dork.

"Louis I gotta go, Harry's calling me."

"Isn't he...?"

"Yeah, I know."

"What a dork," Louis teases and I laugh, switching calls,

"Hello?"

"Hey," I hear him and I already know he's smiling, "I wanna take you somewhere next Saturday."

"Really?" I giggle, "Where?"

"Wanna be surprised? Or...should I tell you now?"

I bite my lip as this unexplainable wide grin takes over my face,

"Tell me now Har."

"A show."

"What kind of show?"

"A person that sings."

"Who. Harry who."

"..."

"Harry tell me!"

I hear him cackle over the phone and whisper the name in the phone. When the words leave his lips I'm leaping out of my chair, screaming (in a very manly manner). Megan looks towards my office, alarmed, but I'm too excited to care about what she thinks.

"Harry! When the fuck did you get tickets?!"

"Before Thanksgiving, I just didn't wanna tell until now," he sighs happily, and I hang up the phone before dashing to his office. When I open the door he's looking at his phone, confused as to why I hung up.

"You..." I stop running and stand in his doorway, smiling stupidly, "you need to stop spoiling me."

"Please come hug me," he chuckles, standing up and holding his arms out, "I got you Halsey tickets, and now you need to let me spoil you."

I sit on Louis' couch, grinning from ear to ear as I wait for him to get off the phone with Zayn. Telling him about the news was the first thing I wanted to do, but he was having phone sex so I ran out his house again to get a pizza due to lack of excuses to leave as soon as possible.

It was after I spent my good money on a random pizza that I realized walking in on phone sex is a perfect excuse to leave the house.

Idiot.

When I had returned, Louis was thankfully done, but still talking to Zayn. So I ate some pizza, took a shower, and once I was done, he still wasn't done. He hadn't even touched the pizza.