the fault in your stars

THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS [KINGDOMS] IS PRIVATE. PLEASE CHECK THE 'PRIVATE CHAPTERS' PART IN THE BEGINNING OF THE BOOK IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF HOW TO MAKE IT REAPPEAR :-)

chapter nine

N.J.H.
Harry's planning something. He's planning something huge and I hate my best friend for inviting him to LA.

"Is it to late to rip up his ticket?" I beg, "Please Louis?"

"Niall, you're about to curl up in a ball and cry because a man you have a crush on is flying with us on a free trip to Los Angeles. Do you realize how immature you sound at the moment?"

"I don't sound immature!"

"You're definitely acting like it."

"Look I'm sorry, I'm just a little worried..."

"About what? What in the world could possibly be worrying you? A sexy man is after you and wants to wreck your asshole."

"God," I cover my face in pure humiliation as Louis rolls his eyes.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Put on Family Guy please, beginning of season four."

"You're on season four? I'm on season 7," he brags, "get on my level."

"You know what Louis?" I say, "I'm calling Harry. I'm going to lunch with him, and I'm telling him my concerns."

He snorts and mutters, "Didn't even say anything about him..."

I knock his apple juice over onto the table before stomping away to the guest room to pick out a decent outfit.

"What are you doing then?"

I take my jacket out of the coat closet and put it on over my sweater,

"I'm meeting Harry at Liam's dad's café, he's working there, wanna come?"

"How long is Liam gonna be there?"

"'Till six he told me."

"Yeh, I'll go, could use some of that chocolate cake..."

"Just don't mess up this thing that Harry and I are doing, okay?" I plead him as I pick up TSBLFS (The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight) and TFiOS (The Fault in our Stars). They're the only two books I'm reading at the moment and something tells me that Harry is going to be late.

"Okay okay, I promise!" Louis says, "Now let's go, I'll let you drive my Range Rover!"

I'm sprinting downstairs by the time I hear 'Range'. Louis never lets me drive his cars; especially that car. (Which he took the initiative to name; Jacob III is the dreaded title it was given.) Louis must be in a pretty good mood if he's allowing me to drive his prized possession.

"That was the best drive I've ever taken in my life," I sigh happily while resting my hands on the steering wheel, "totally worth it."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it so much," Louis drawls, "because I'm driving home."

"Damn it," I sigh.

"Now come on, I think Harry should be here by now."

"Okay okay, alright relax."

We both get out of his car and approach the front of the bakery.

“Louis I’m freaking out,” i say quickly, pulling him  back from the front door, “What if he humiliates me? Ruins my life, oh I dunno--”