say we'll be alright

LONG AUTHOR'S NOTE THAT YOU NEED TO READ:

1. comment on this chapter, and okay, so i was REALLY cryptic on my end author's note last chapter. i'm fine, it's just that some things happened on my vacation. mistakes were made and things have changed with my sanity but honestly, it'll be alright in time.

2. also, i have a question; how would you guys like to watch me write a chapter of HR108 (and do a lot of other stuff bc let's face it, i multitask)? i found a site where you guys can watch what i do on my screen i think it would be cool to do, you know? would you like it? or would it be boring af?

3. one more announcement; though this book is nowhere close to done, i can happily announce that i have a sequel planned! i'm announcing now because if we do the screening of the next chapter, i'm 99% sure you'll see the sequel in my works lol

time skip: 3 weeks
chapter twenty-nine

N.J.H.
With Thanksgiving long gone, the only thing that's on my mind is Christmas. Christmas is my favorite holiday of all, mostly because my family lets me have this holiday to myself. I spend every other holiday with them, and this is the one I get to spend with whoever I please. It sounds sad, but it's just the way my family operates successfully.

Plus, I'm happy; the circumstances have led me to spending the holidays with my very own Harry Styles. His company is only granting me with better and better things. I feel ten times more elated with every day I spend with him. We spent an entire weekend decorating his house for festivities and it's putting me in a very celebratory mood. It's getting close to Christmas Eve, which means I also have to start shopping for Louis.

"Well," Harry says, interrupting my thoughts as he comes in with his mail, "look what I've received."

He holds up his father and Tiffany's wedding invite and I groan outwardly. I had completely forgotten about them until he mentioned it. The invitation is decorated with white and pink striped laces and what looks like a happy couple.

"It's on March 12th, in...Ocho Rios?"

"Wait," I get up quickly, "Ocho Rios, as in Jamaica?"

"It seems to be," he laughs, "I guess this is where they've decided to get married, at Riu."

"I may just go so we can visit Jamaica," I say.

"If you got invited," Harry reminds me, "You aren't on good terms with the bride or groom."

He keeps reading the invitation and suddenly his face lightens up.

"What?" I say in confusion.

"If you don't get invited, guests are allowed to bring a plus one."

"Good," I mutter sarcastically, "I'll be your date."

"Ha," he chuckles, sitting on the couch and wrapping a sleeve covered arm around me, "you wanna go though? I dunno, it could go wrong, especially with our relations with them. If--"

"Harry of course I wanna go," I answer for him, "though, it'll be a lot of money."

"That's the best part," he laughs, "They're paying for all the guests!"

"Oh my god," I snatch the invite from his hand, "You've gotta be kidding."

"No lie babe," he reads the card aloud, "we will be paying for every guest attending, so RSVP as soon as possible."