lionheart of the hour

A QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE:
1. the bromance awards! GUYS I GOT NOMINATED TWICE! BOTH N.S. AND THIS BOOK (!!!) ARE NOMINATED SO PLEASE VOTE BEFORE THE 23RD! ONE IS IN POPULAR NARRY AND THE OTHER IS IN UPCOMING NARRY! BromanceAwards HAS IT ON HER PAGE (THE 2015 AWARDS!)
2. and if you like this narry fic you'll like the slayer series which is also a narry fic (i.e. check out my other book honest)

chapter twenty-one

N.J.H.
"So he spanked you?"

"What?" I say, "No Louis did I say that? No. We talked about that lifestyle for a little. He didn't do anything."

"So, he spanked you. Or he wants to." He says it again and I swear I feel my eye twitch.

"No," I say, "absolutely not. None of the sort happened. And... I don't know if he wants to..."

"You've got a spankable ass," Louis squeezes my butt, "I'd go for it."

"Hey!" I exclaim, "Get your own butt."

"Speaking of which," he stops and rubs his chin, "I haven't seen Zayn in a while."

Louis doesn't know this, but Zayn is actually trying to avoid him. He thinks he's messed up his chances since the Victoria's Secret party that ended on a park bench for them. I've been telling him that things worked out fine and Louis actually wants to see him more, but Zayn's very stubborn, as I've learned.

"I'm gonna call him, but I need to know, did you tell Harry?"

"There's a lot of things I haven't told Harry about me yet," I say with an eye roll, "Be specific."

"The daddy issues."

A lump forms in my throat as it begins to sink in that Harry will probably want me to call him 'daddy' in bed. I've never felt so idiotic in my life.

"No. I didn't tell him. I completely blanked on that part."

"Okay," Louis tries to calm me, "I'm gonna call Zayn, and then we're gonna talk about this."

Louis takes out his phone and dials Zayn's number on his iPhone 6. He chuckles as he looks at his phone longingly.

"Why the loving stare?"

"Nothing," he answers shyly, "It's just, when we were in the ice cream shop, we were talking about how meaningless iPhone 6's are, and here I am holding one."

My phone rings as soon as he says it and I smile, reading Harry's name.

"I'm gonna answer this, you call Zayn."

I press the green phone button on my phone and I hear Harry's voice ring through the speaker.

"Hey babe," he answers coolly.

"Hey," I respond, "What's up?"

"Nothing really," he tells me, "I just wanna know if I can take you out tonight. I kind of wanna see Jurassic World and the first thing I thought of was going with you."

"Oh," I say, looking over to Louis, who is biting his nails anxiously as he waits on the dial tone, "yeah we can do that, I just wanna make sure Louis is alright."

"Okay," he says, "we can go later tonight."

"Or," I suggest an alternative, "We could go to a super late movie where no one is watching the back row."

I feel Louis' hand hit my back and I turn to see him giving me two thumbs up. Harry laughs over the phone and I smile mischievously,

"I like your train of thought," he says sinfully, "I'll pick you up at ten tonight. There's an 11:30 showing."