hearts pounding

comment again guys that last load really motivated me omg.

chapter twenty

N.J.H.
Fast Five plays on Louis' bedroom TV and a box of pizza lays on the floor as the lingering smell mixes with the aroma of the hot sex we had only a few hours ago. Harry has his tattooed arm around me and since I'm on his left side, I feel a lot of comfortable, therefore both of my legs are draped across his.

"We can't stay in here forever," I whisper, tracing Harry's chin, "Louis' will be home soon."

"We can try and stay here forever, and fight for ownership of the room."

I laugh and he grins, obviously satisfied with his comment. We both eventually calm down and I fall right back into his hold. The movie then becomes our main focus as the actual heist starts to begin.

"You know," he says suddenly, "This is the best part of the movie."

"How so?"

"Well, it's the part when something huge happens. It's like the collapse of the climax, the end of all that is."

"Harry it's not like it's the zombie apocalypse," I say, "But yeah, it's the beginning of what could make their lives."

"And it's one of the main factors of the series that puts them where they are in the sixth and seventh productions."

I nod and once again we revert back into the worlds of the characters.

"I miss Paul Walker," I say suddenly, "It was unfair how he left."

"I know."

"I wouldn't want to go like that..."

"How... uh never mind."

"Huh?" Harry stops talking as soon as I speak and I sense he's a bit concerned with whatever he was about to say.

"You can ask me anything," I reassure him, "What were you saying?"

"No it's not that," he explains briefly, "I just think it's a little inappropriate."

His face still expresses concern and his reply leaves me unsatisfied.

"What else?" I push.

"And it's a bit depressing."

"I'm far from depressed now," I joke terribly, "Well, I guess that's nothing to joke about."

"What?" he says suddenly, pausing the movie and sitting up, "You were depressed?"

Harry takes both of my hands in his and rubs his thumbs across my knuckles. It never occurred to me to mention my depression when I was younger. I'm not quite used to talking about my feelings. The only person who has truly unlocked all of my doors is Louis. He knows everything good and bad that there is to know about me. The next would have been Tiffany but she let me down.

"It's a uh... long story."

"I've got all the time in the world for you," he says before hauls me down with my back landing on the bed.

"Maybe another time Harry, I don't really talk about these things."

His hopeful expression falters as he nods, allowing us to lay in silence instead of talking.

"One day I guess. Just, promise me nothing like this will happen again?"

"Harry, I can't promise that, but I'll have you know that as long as I have you around, I don't think I'll have any problems."