Elena

Elena's POV
I screeched. "LET ME GO!!!" A thick sprout of vines wrapped around my legs harder than before. I know that I'm going to bleed soon. Wait, but isn't this machine's places supposed to take a real life copy?

Well it's doing a GOOD job! I screamed in pain.  What kind of place is this?!

The pain was so bad that I realized I started to whimper. " Let go...please.."

The vines vanish and soon the painful grasp was gone.
I looked at my leg. I expected red line marks on it, but there was nothing.

Wow, feeling pain that's actually not even there.
But....

I looked around. What is this place?

It was filled with greenery.
A lot of bushes and grass.

I can also feel rocks getting into my shoes.

"Ugh, so annoying." I groaned, unlacing my shoes and emptying the petty rocks out.

There, I spotted something that caught my eye. It was a floral gem, just beneath the soil I was standing on.

The shoe was quickly placed on my feet again, and I examined the gem a little more from afar.

It was...floating?

How could something be floating when it is buried underneath the soil?

Whatever. I must be seeing things.

I walked over, trying to pick it up to examine the structure of it, but as soon as I got close to it, it zoomed up like a bee.

"Disrespectful." I huffed, trying to grasp it in the air.

The gem dodged all of my moves apparently.
I can't believe I'm losing to an inanimate object.

The ground began to shake as the roots of the trees that surround me started ripping apart, creating a tearing sound so loud I swear my eardrums are damaged.

Cracks started to form and soon broke through the floor as if it was nothing, revealing a bottomless pit of darkness.

If I fall, that's the end.

I stumbled, attempting to keep my balance, as the ground continue to shake.

It seemed almost impossible to survive, but something in my head told me to just get the gem.

I barely made it by a few centimeters as I jump one by one past every separated floor.

Gradually, the gap started getting bigger as I stand still in the center, holes surrounding me. There's no way out of this.

I'm right in the middle and there's nothing else but gaps around me.

Almost as if the place answered my thoughts, a vine appeared and the gem stopped moving.

However, it was situated right above the bottomless ground.

Wow they really want me to die that badly.

How am I supposed to actually jump like a meter forward, grab onto the vine, and swing myself to the other side where the gem was at?

America Ninja Warrior shit, except I might die.

A picture of Tarzan popped in my mind as I shook it away. If Tarzan can do it, so can I.

The ground started shaking again, urging me to hurry.
The one underneath me started falling apart from the edges.

Ah so cliche.
I closed my eyes and took a breath.

It's now or never.

"EEEEEOOOOIIIIYYOO!!" I hollered as I went back a distance and ran with all my might.

I felt the vine circle around my grasp and swang with full force.

The gap was too big now, and I felt my hands slipping. But right when it was about to slip, I held onto something sharp....

The gem.

Suddenly, the gem scanned my body while I'm hanging on for my dear life.

Then everything disappeared.

And I'm standing on nothing but grass.

A door of light appeared as I slowly walked in it.
Oh thank god.

Four familiar faces waited for me and I gave them a smile.

"Earth" I said, "not like we didn't know from our hair already."

"Who's next?" Scarlett asked Delmas.

Delmas winked." You."
_________________________
Heyy!
So this has always been a controversial topics around the world.

Do you think aliens and UFOs are real?

-idontw