Chapter 20

"Do something about all of these delusions of yours"

That was the last thing Helena said to me before she went to bed. Well, it's only like 5:30 in the afternoon. So, she's going to skip dinner. I think I will too.

I went straight to Cassius and Luke's dorm room. I knocked and a few seconds later, Cassius came out.

"Ohh" I said.

"I'm just about to head down for dinner. Want to join me?" he asked.

I peeked inside the room, hoping Luke was there, but nobody else was there.

"Ahh," he scratched his head "I see, you're looking for Luke?"

"Well," I nodded "Yeah"

"Right." he closed the door "What if I tell you just an hour ago, Helena was looking for him as well?"

"Weren't they together the whole day?"

"She said Luke wanted to be alone, so-"

"Where is he now?!"

"Hey! I don't know either"

I placed my hands on my head.

"Oh God! Where could he be!?" I said.

"I'm surprised Helena wouldn't even tell you what happened between she and Luke earlier today" Cassius said.

"Why? What happened between them earlier today?"

"I don't know either. You and Helena are best friends, aren't you? Best friends are supposed to tell each other everything"

"You and Luke are best friends as well! Aren't you guys supposed to tell each other everything!?"

"We were together the whole day, and Luke wasn't with us the whole day, and so as Helena. How should I know?"

He has a good point, as always. Cassius is crazy sometimes but, intelligent.

"I gotta go" I said, and I ran to the Dining Hall. I thought that Luke might be there. So, I ran three rounds down the spiral stairs because Cassius' (and Luke's) dorm room is on the third floor. And then, I ran on the hallway, when somebody grabbed my left arm and stopped me.

"Hey!" I said, and I turned around.

"No running in the Hallway!" Wade Barrington, Callum's best friend said "I'll report you to the prefect-"

And then I slapped him. He was getting on my nerve anyways when he doesn't even know me that much! We don't know each other that much!

"Don't even use Callum's student monitoring position as an advantage!" I tried breaking free.

"Physical abuse!"

"Wade!" Callum called nearby "Let go of her".

"She was running on the Hallway and she slapped me-"

"Wade, let go of her!"

And he did. I immediately ran to the Dining Hall. Dinner was already served, but once again, I'm not here to have dinner. I'm looking for Luke, and I looked around the Dining Hall, he wasn't there.

"Joe! Over here!" Chantel called nearby, but I ignored them and ran outside to the Courtyard, and he wasn't there either. From the courtyard, to the Gym and then the gardens, no sign of him. I get the feeling Helena knows, but she wouldn't tell me.

I then decided to go back to the Dining Hall to give myself a little break. Upon entering the Dining Hall, I saw Helena sitting with the girls, and she was silent...wait! I thought she was sleeping?