Chapter 18

London is AMAZING!

It's a good thing I brought my pocket money along with me because Luke took me out shopping. I bought London keychains, London postcards, London shirts, some toys of the Phone Boxes and the open-top Red double-decker Bus and the Queen's Guard.. I wasn't going to bring my pocket money with me because I never imagined Luke and I's "friendly-date" being held at one of the world's most famous landmarks.

Luke and I took some pictures in front of the Buckingham Palace, the Tower Bridge, the Phone Boxes, in the open-top Red double-decker Bus and with the Queen's Guard, who obviously does not usually move but afterwards, I made one them chase after me because I took one of his guns and ran with it. Luke had to chase after us too to make me hand back the guard's gun because...Joe just wants to have fun!? Come on! It's my first visit in London!!! I should be allowed to have fun! Well, fun but, not too much fun.

One of my favorites would probably be the Tower Bridge and of course, the Big Ben because they are everywhere! I actually have a thing for Vintage stuff so back home in Manila, my notebooks would always have these Vintage London designs on them, and now, it's all real! I don't see them on my notebooks anymore, but I see them right in front of my eyes!

And this one's my ultimate favorite: The London Eye!!! The London Eye as in, the Giant Ferris Wheel. We waited in line for an hour or so, but it was worth it. Luke planned this date for months that he had already pre-ordered the tickets because he got pissed the last time he went here. He had to wait in massive lines to both buy tickets and then board the capsules.

Anyway, after waiting in line for an hour, we finally boarded the capsule. Actually, I'm afraid of heights...well, I think everybody knows that now after the ladder incident that happened in school right before the dance. When we got to the top, I looked down and I lost balance and almost fell, but Luke caught me in time. Every time I looked down, I held on to Luke very tight, then he just wrapped his arms around me. When I looked down once again, I wasn't afraid anymore because I was wrapped around his warm embrace and I felt protected under that warm embrace of his.

"Don't worry! This is only and still a friendly date!" he said

I looked around, and some people were watching us. They didn't seem pissed though. They just looked on and went back to their business with picture taking afterwards.

"Thanks for bringing me here" I said, I was still holding on to him.

"Sure" he replied.

Afterwards, he took me to Oxford Street, which is Europe's busiest shopping street.

"Europe's busiest shopping street, huh?" I said while we were inside the car. I was looking at the view outside the window "It's like Times Square in New York, but more of like- uhh-"

"London" Luke said.

"Exactly" I said "Like, the whole place is crawling with the famous open-top Red double-decker Bus"

"Have you been to New York?" he asked.

"I was nine the last time I went there," I said "I'm sure you've been there too".

Luke didn't say anything. He just gave a small laugh.

"So, are you hungry? Do you want to like, go eat somewhere?" he asked.

"Sure!" I said "What do you suggest?" I asked.

"If you want, there's Starbucks here-"

"Oh My God, Luke!" I shrieked. I was so surprised with what I saw outside the window...

"What?" he asked.

"There's Forever 21!" I said.

"But I thought you wanted to eat something-" he said