Epilogue

"Miranda Natalie Martin Massaro," the security guard read Dana's ticket as we were about to get out.

"That's me!!!" Dana said.

"Johanna Ricci Martin Massaro," the security read mine next "Is it your first time in England, Mrs. Massaro?"

I smiled, and then I shook my head.

"It's not my first time." I said.

"What about you?" he turned to Dana.

"Yeah!!!" Dana shrieked.

I gave a small laugh.

"It's always been a dream of hers to come to the UK," I told the guard "It's my graduation gift to her."

"Well, you ladies are free to go!!!" he said "Enjoy your stay in the UK!!!"

There goes my story, but how exactly did it end?

Bobby was the one who surprised me in the NAIA Airport when I arrived. He even teased me that I got fatter, which I don't deny, because I haven't been playing football or even exercising. That's when things began to sink in, that I'm back in the Philippines and although I wanted to go back to the UK so bad, it's all gone now. I still kept that British accent of mine, even though I can talk in the usual, normal accent.

I was angry at Bobby. Back then, when I just met dad, I used to think that he can't take Bobby's place, but now, Bobby can never take Steve's place as my dad! Mom obviously loves him, but he will never take my dad's place!

It felt really weird when I got here. I had to adjust to the weather again, to the people I knew, but things got even more weirder when I got home. When I entered, everything inside the house was packed, and it was nearly empty. Mom came downstairs and teared up when she saw me, but she couldn't get her hands on me, because she was holding a baby.

"Who's baby is that?" I asked, but neither mom or Bobby answered me "Who's baby is that?!" I asked again.

"Johanna," Bobby put his hand on my shoulder "This is Kevin, your little brother."

That's when I discovered that mom and Bobby got married and had a baby together right after I left for England. I was in a state of shock! This was too much to see for me. I mean, coming home and seeing my mom carry a baby in her arms?! That's not cool.

That night, I ran away from home. It was exactly like the first time I came to England, when I ran away from dad's house. While I was running, I was thinking about that night, and although I should've regret that night, I was thankful that it happened, because that's when I met Hines and of course, Luke.

I found myself in BGC, my "former" comfort zone. A lot has changed here. There are new places, new restaurants, new shops. It used to be heaven for me. But now, it's meaningless.

As I was walking on the streets at night, I encountered Jenna and her friends, one of them is Kate Garcia. I was expecting it. She's been talking shit about me when I tried to reach her when I was in England. I decided to approach her and confront her about everything and why she never tried to reach me. I couldn't defend myself because her friends tried to attack me. Kate thought it was enough and demanded all of them to leave me. But before they left, Jenna yelled "Go to hell," at me. Believe me, I was living in hell, and that went on for two months.

Mom and I moved into Bobby's mansion, which is really huge. In Ilkley, I used to complain to my dad how small my room was, and how smaller it is compared to my room in mom's house. My room in Bobby's house is even bigger than my room in mom's house. I know I was supposed to be happy, but nothing could cheer me up.