Chapter 21

Being Cassius' so-called "girlfriend" is not easy. I mean, Cassius is cute, sweet and above all, crazy! But, this "relationship" of ours might be going a little bit too far. This thing might be going overboard. Almost everyone at school seemed to have notice because we hold hands while walking around the campus, sometimes his arm is around me, we wait for each other after classes, we walk together on the way to our classrooms before our classes start and many more, but little do they know that Cassius and I aren't really dating, and if something, we're only doing this to make Helena realize that she's destroying something that she started. Only Chantel, Cassy, Lily, Jade, Isaiah, Matt, Stefan and Mark know that this relationship of ours is not real because they'rs the ones who planned this whole thing.

One time, Cassius picked me up from Computer Class so that we could head to Lunch together. I'm classmates with Luke. In fact, we sit beside each other in the Computer Room. We didn't talk that time though...probably because he is aware that I have a "boyfriend". Anyways, we sat beside each other and then he placed his arm around me and kissed my cheek when Helena and Luke passed by our table.

"I feel like this plan's working" Cassy said

"How can you tell?" Chantel asked

"Because they don't sit with us anymore? Is that it?" Matt asked

Cassy shrugged

"It's hard to tell what's going on between these two right now" Jade said, and we all agreed

"But here's one thing I'm sure of!" Chantel said "Obviously, Luke doesn't like Helena that way anymore. But, Helena once told me, you know, before Joe arrived here in UK, that she still has some kind of feelings left for Luke. But she knows she doesn't have that chance she had before so, all she wants to do now is forget about her feelings for Luke by making someone else fall in love with him. April's there, of course, but, you know we don't like April for Luke. And then Joe came, Helena saw how Luke is interested in her so, she hatched a plan, and I was the first one to know"

"Of course!" Jade said "I mean, remember the first few days of school? Helena tried talking to him and, all of that"

"Ohh, I do remember" Lily said "He even called her "HB". Not by the initials of her first name, but "Heart Breaker""

"Except, how do you know that?" I asked

"We know Luke more than anybody else. We can tell when he likes and dislikes someone" Matt said

"Right! Helena should forget about Luke. I mean, about her feelings, you know?! She's the one who said Joe is the perfect distraction" Cassy said

"You're not helping, Cassandra!" Lily said

"Cassius, Joe! Try harder! This is not working!" Chantel said

"When is this going to stop anyway?" I shrugged Cassius' arm off of me

"Just-" Chantel proceeded "Just go with the flow! We'll tell you when to stop!"

Meanwhile, those who do not know the truth became quite furious..

"Rumors have been circulating all over the school" Callum said

I shrugged

"What is it?" I asked

He scoffed

"Stop lying! Stop acting like you don't know!"

"I'm not lying! That's why I'm asking you! I don't know anything!"

He gave a small laugh "In fact, the rumors are about you"

"Well, what about me?" I shrugged

He raised his eyebrows and took a deep breath.