Chapter 2

Jenna and I went to the Mall to watch a movie after getting revenge. Actually, we called Uncle Bobby to come and pick us up and take us to the mall.

On the way to the movie theater, we saw Kate standing beside the ticket booth nearby, arguing with someone on the phone. Jenna was about to approach her, but then I grabbed her arm and shaked my head. The thing is I don't like Kate that much. I mean, it was really nice of her to invite Jenna and I to her party a few days after the last day of school, but there's just something in her that I really don't like!

"Come on, Joe! Kate's our friend" Jenna said.

I wanted to say "You mean your friend!", but I can't! She doesn't even know that I don't like Kate. I get the feeling that Kate doesn't like me so much either. She is nice to me, but there's this funny thing called "plastics". She's probably plastic to me because I'm plastic to her. Besides, it's Jenna she's friends with because they are both part of our school's Varsity Volleyball team. Kate's the star player while Jenna's the team captain. Whatever! I have my own Football team!

So, I let go of her hand and she pulled me as we approached Kate. I wanted to run away, but I had no other choice.

"Hey Kate" Jenna said, but Kate just raised her index finger at us while still talking to someone on phone.

"Damn you! What do you mean you're kicking me out of the team?!" Kate was yelling at her phone. Jenna and I turned to each other after hearing the fact that she's probably gonna get kicked out of the team.

"Bullshit!" she pressed end call afterwards and then she turned to us and smiled "Hi!"

None of us said a word. Jenna just pointed at her phone.

"Oh that? That was coach" Kate said.

Coach?! Their own Volleyball coach?! Wow! Unless I'm mistaken, I may have heard her say words like "Damn You" and "Bullshit" on the phone. She really doesn't want to be careful on what she says around people! One more thing I forgot to mention! Kate has lack of respect towards people.

"What about Coach?" Jenna asked.

"She wants me out of the team because of my grades and...well, I've been a bad girl" Kate said.

"You got that right!" I said, out of nowhere! Holy-hold on! Wait! did I just say that?!

"What did you say?!" Kate asked me, and she seemed annoyed.

"Nothing," I replied.

Afterwards, Jenna insisted that Kate should come with us, and I just couldn't say no!

Honestly, I fear Kate! A lot of girls at school do. She's popular, and that is what makes her totally intimidating! But the thing is her grades are really low, she's bad influence and she had a lot of cases that her parents needed to come to school to talk things over with our principal that should allow her to stay, in which she did. She chooses her friends too, that's why I don't trust her. She probably thinks I'm "uncool". For example, when you talk to her and she's not interested in what you're talking about, it's either she walks away or calls someone else. That happened a lot of times with Jenna. Sometimes I feel like she doesn't like Jenna too and that she's only using her to get close to her brother, Michael. She's got a huge crush on him! Actually, almost every girl at school likes Michael. He's quite popular there because he would always pick Jenna up and he's really cute, to be honest. Even people outside of school likes him like Arianna, for instance, and Arianna's like a complete stranger to me. We only met because of attending the same summer football clinic. But, dude! I've been Jenna's best friend for years now, but I haven't even talked to her brother yet like, Please! Give up!