Chapter 30

"Let's gooo!" Sowon said clinging to my arm and literally dragged me to the cafeteria while the girls followed us. They pushed me to sit down and sat around the circular table. They were looking at me keenly like they're expecting me to say something while I pursed my lips sitting straight.

"Well? Aren't you gonna say anything?" They asked and I looked at her confused. What am I suppose to say? There's nothing really! "What do you want to know?" I asked hesitantly and SinB rolled her eyes.

"What's going on between you and Suga?" I looked back hearing a familiar feminine voice behind me. "Eunha!" She was actually standing behind me with a smile on her face like nothing happened to her. When did she get here? How? "Didn't I tell you to rest for a few more days?" Yuju asked frowning and Eunha shrugged.

"Yeah but I think I've had enough rests after being unconscious for almost a week. Also! I have heard some news about our Umji here, I can't just miss the chance to interrogate her." She smirked and sat down beside Sowon in front of me and placed her elbow on the table with her face resting on her hands. "So what's the catch between you and Suga?"

"None." I answered frowning. I try to avoid that 'Suga' as much as possible because V said so! I don't get why they're asking what my relationship is with that guy when I haven't even seen him. "Eyy! Don't be like that! Tell us the truth!"

"I'm serious! I don't even know who this 'Suga' is!" I answered honestly and they gasped in shock. I pouted looking at them while they stared at me in disbelief. "What do you mean you don't know? We always see you with him! That's also the reason why Rosé is so mad at you! She thinks you and her ex has some relationship going on!" He is Rosé's ex?

"And do we even have to mention the music room? You kissed!" Yerin whispered the last two words and making me frown more. "But that was Yoongi." Their eyes widened in shock as if they heard someone was just murdered.

"Umji! Yoongi is Suga!" What? Did I just hear that right? My mind was blank after hearing that. How could I have been so stupid? But he never told me that he was Suga, maybe because I didn't ask, but I really didn't expect them to be the same person. I don't still get the reason why V wanted me to stay away from Suga but after hearing that Yoongi is Suga, I just find V ridiculous. They're friends! And even though he's been such a jerk, he was not that bad at all! "Also how come you know his real name but not his nickname? He doesn't really go by the name of Yoongi. He doesn't like it. Says it's too soft for his image!" I opened my mouth to answer SinB's question but nothing really came out. I don't know how to respond to this. V is gonna flip once he knows about what happened between me and Yoo— Suga.

"YEWON!" We all turned our heads at the voice calling my name. If the situation wasn't as bad as it is already, he decided to show up calling my name with papers in hand. "This is the hardcopy of our report. The old man said it's required and you don't have the copy." He said but my brain can't seem to process what was happening and what he was saying. When did we get so close that we are calling each other by our real names? When did I get so careless that I had allowed you to be somehow part of my life even if you just annoy me? How am I suppose to stay away from you when you're the one who keeps on approaching me? How can I stay away from you when you had made my heart skip beats?