Hogwarts

QOTC🌸: would you rather go to Hogwarts or Camp Half-Blood?
------------//:/------------
**JOSLYN P.O.V**

Goodness gracious

I woke up sweating like a pig , all the blankets were thrown on the floor and Harry was spread out like a starfish on the foot of the bed

It has got to be like 97 degrees F right now!
I got out of bed and wiped some sweat off my forehead it was around 2 in the morning

I got up and went to my drawer and picked out a pair of softball shorts and a tank top to change into, i was currently in sweats and a hoodie and I think I've sweat like two buckets

As attractive as that is.

i tip toed to the bathroom and quickly switched clothes, i looked in the mirror, wow...i was totally sweating like crazy and my face was all red, i threw my hair into a bun to get it off my neck.

it felt much much better!

sighing i went back to the bed but harry was now in my spot and he was sweating alot to though he was in shorts and a t-shirt

i went to go lay at the foot of the bed but his sleepy voice startled me "cuddle with me" he was half-way asleep and moved over a little bit holding his arm out, i giggled and climbed in.

we didnt use blankets for obvious reasons.

we were both facing eachother and i had my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around my waist snugling into me.

he is so cute when he is sleepy.

he had grown his hair out and it was all in his face making me giggle, i ran my hand through it pushing it out of his face, Harry was snoring quietly.

i looked at his scar and coldnt help but trace it with my finger. Harry has been having really bad nightmares lately. nightmares of Voldemort and Wormtail...blech however he says there is another guy in it as well..its always the same dream and it got me thinking.

what if they arent dreams? what if its real? i mean Harry is marked in history. he survived the killing curse and Voldemort ended up killing himself instead..there has to be away voldemort can get into his mind somehow, this is the darkest wizard of all time we are talking about

Merlin! we are just kids for goodness sakes!

i dont know what voldemort could be up to.. no one does. last time we saw him he was only living by sucking other peoples souls, he is like smoke..you cant catch him and its honestly scary.

i sighed cuddling closer into Harry.

he was like my safe house, i always feel so safe and protected when im around him, maybe its the way he holds me or the way we just love eachother so much..im not sure but im not complaining.

i decided to close my eyes and try to get some sleep

------
**HARRY P.O.V**
"So do you know what the first task is?"

"Nope"

"Do you know when the first task is?"

"Nope"

"How about where?"

"Nope"

"Do you know anything about this damn tournament?"

"Nope"

Sirius groaned in frustration while I sighed. im stressed out by the whole thing it's ridiculous.

"How the bloody hell does she sleep ALL day" you can probably guess that he is stressed as well..

It is currently 6pm and Joslyn is still asleep and it's still boiling hot outside.