ministry part 2

LAST CHAPTER FOR YEAR 5○○○○

QOTC: should I keep writing years 6-7 on this book or should I make s new one??
AOTC: I need you guys to answer lovelies xoxo

-
strength comes from the heart

Not from the body

-

"joslyn we need to wait for them" harry said looking into my eyes. i looked at him incredibly "are you bloody mad? my father could be getting tortured this instant" i said my voice rising and panting. his eyes buzzed as if the adrenaline had taken a hold of his body and shaken him. "i have to go, you can wait for them but harry i am going" i continued strongly. he frowned and bit his lip physically being torn "please be safe, ill be right there i promise" he said finally and grabbed my face and i pushed my lips onto his in a passionate kiss that ended seconds later and without a moments hesitation i took off sprinting. i had gotten maybe 20 feet when i turned around "Harry!" i called and he whipped around looking like he was about to run at the shout of my voice i continued, it felt like i had to tell him, because i don't know know what awaited us, all i knew was that there was danger, and one of might not make it "i-" he cut me off "I know, i know, me too" his green eyes looked at me with a sense of security and reassurance, something only he could bring to me at a time like this "now go, be safe" with that i had taken off for the final time.

i replayed the images that i had forcefully seen in my head over and over again, i hadn't really seen where he was at only him. in aide this ministry there was too many twist and turns, so many dull lighted, empty marble hallways. i feel the hot air from the fear that leaked from souls through the stone of the walls and could smell the familiar scent of fresh parchment that held summaries of endless trials that had taken place in this ministry. doors flew past me like trees on the Hogwarts express until i had to stop in a corridor. i had been running for 15 minutes and i had gotten lost. i panicked and stopped in the middle of the hallway looking in a circle as i panted for breathe.

i shouldn't have left Harry, he knows where to go . i squeezed my eyes shut in frustration as tears leaked from them. anxiety was gnawing at my throat so hard that i felt like i was about to collapse in a sobbing mess. relax i told myself think, where is he. i turned down the right hall, making sure to barely let my toes touch the ground straining my ears to find a sound, of what? i wasn't sure. but when i heard it i knew, and i
ran. i turned down the hall and found a tall door that said The Department of Mysteries it wasn't like in the movies when you stop and think about it, as if you were contemplating whether or not it was the right door, i knew. maybe it was my mum guiding me, or maybe i had finally calmed me down to think for a moment. i threw the door open to enter a room larger than the sky, a room that had endless shelves, shelves 15 feet high that held countless orbs that were occupied by a swirling blue and purple dust. it was in that moment, i heard them. i heard the whispers, i could hear the voices rush into my head as if the flood gates to hell had just opened and the demons had escaped at first chance, my demons at least. i hissed as it hit full force. harry had dreamed about this place, he had this in his nightmares i remember him telling me.

i closed my eyes shut in a desperate attempt to block out the voices and listen for any attempt of hearing my dad, he was here, he had to be. i grunted as i couldn't hear anything, my head drowned out anything i could possibly sense from my surroundings, my heads unvolunteerily flew to my skull gripping my hair and whimpering, not in pain but in frustration. i felt the tears leak out slowly as i gulped for breathe still in a state of panic

i had to find my dad

i had to find him no matter what

i used this to keep myself going i released my hair and forced my eyes opened and stumbled forward before breaking out into a broken jog i clamped my hand over my wand tightly sprinting down the hallways gazing down each one for the sign of my father but each one i came to no avail,