first day back

**george P.O.V**

it was the first day back to classes and me and george were at the breakfast table in the great hall. "morning little sister" fred said as ginny plopped down in front of us. she muttered a hello back, "where are the twins at?" me and fred chourused. its funny when mum says that because we always have to say which ones, it would probally drive me mad if I had to sets of twins.

she was about to respond when the doors to the great hall opened revealing our little sister and harry holding hands laughing as they stared at eachother all googley eyed, ron and hermionie were beside them, she was giggling looking happy for her Bestfriend while ron looked angry.

if im being honest I dont love it all that much either I mean shes my little sister as well.

the twins plopped down next to ginny.

it went harry joslyn ginny ron mionie.

harry and joslyn were still blabbering to eachother while joslyn had this goofy love struck grin and harry looked prideful that he could make her laugh so hard. ginny was talking excitedly to hermionie and ron was stabbing his food a little harder then neccerary.

"when are you gonna grow a pair and ask her already?" me and fred said.

they stopped talking and jos blushed madly as did harry but he had a hint of a smile as well.

they went back to telling jokes and laughing while the rest of us rolled our eyes, besides the girls, they looked estatic.

after a few Loooooonnngggg minutes of joslyn giggling and harry full on laughing I was more than happy to hear the bell from the tower go off signialing class starts in 15 minutes.

"thank merlin!" me ron and fred choroused.

we have flitwick first.

"operation weasley fred?"

"operation weasley george."

time to annoy the shit out of our professors.

**joslyn P.O.V**

im not sure why but im in a great mood today me and harry joked all the way to potions.

"knock knock"

"whos there" I said with a grin

"lettuce"

"lettuce who?"

"lettuce in and you'll find out!"

it was a horrible joke but I couldnt help to bust out into laughter. my sides started hurting and my face was red as harry had tears of laughter.

we probally looked insane.

once we got to potions I calmed down and sat with mionie.

"take out your books and turn to page 328" snape bellowed turning around and swishing his robes dramatically like always.

I did as he said though not wanting to fail this class. mionie has really rubbed off on me. I pulled out my parchment and quill and started taking notes

POTIONS: poly juice

° a transformation potion
°allows you to turn into who evers hair resides in the potion
°lasts approximately an hour
°takes one month to make

essay due friday september 8th
at least one roll of parchment and at least 600 words.

of course, just count on snape to give us homework on the first day.