The after party and class

QOTC🌸: what sport do you guys play?(if any)
**JOS P.O.V**

"You have to look amazing jos! This party is for you!" Ginny said eyes bright and I blushed madly "no ginny it isn't for me it's for Harry and the tournament" I corrected sitting on my bed flipping the page of my book uninterested. I decided I just wanted to stay in my room tonight. im tired and the gash on my arm didn't feel all that great.

"Joslyn come on please go." Ginny dramatically flopped on my bed, making me lose focus of my book. 'To Kill A Mockingbird' it was a wonderful novel, im at the part where scout finds out that Boo Radley was the one whom put the blanket on her shoulders.

"If she doesn't want to go she doesn't have to, frankly I don't mind wether we do or dont" Hermione said opening a book of her own. the party started probably an hour ago and Gin groaned mumbling something under her breath and left.

I read one more chapter totally content when Hermione interrupted me "We should go down, I mean Harry is probably waiting for you" she sighed standing up and I just ignored her and kept reading "did you hear a thing I just said?"

I just hummed in response and she let out a frustrated sigh and snatched the book from my hands, I would have yelled but at least she had the courtesy of saving the page, I settled with glaring at her.

"Come on its rude jos they are all waiting for you down there!" She said trying to lighten up the mood and I just stared at her fixing my glasses, yes glasses did I mention I had gotten a pair? Well if not I have a pair that I only really wear in my dorm.

"Fine. I'll go. But just know I will not be enjoying it." I huffed. I changed into skinny black jeans, a white flowly top, a half denim half cotton jacket, left my hair it's naturally loose curly mess and just made sure my glasses were fixed. I grabbed my wand and slipped my feet into my kitty flats and glared at Hermione.

She just smiled "you'll thank me" she said teasingly and we walked down the stairs. the music was blaring and people were dancing and yelling and just Gosh it smelt like sweat.

The twins definitely put this together.

Nobody had even noticed that I was here and I really just wanted to go back to my dorm.

I ran a hand through my hair and Hermione left to go see if any of our friends were here. or should I say hers because lately I haven't had any friends. im in my room constantly. it's just so nice and cozy and I hate hurting people's feeling which seems to be all I do anymore. unintentionally of course.

"Hey!" I jumped went I saw Tanner there with his hand on my shoulder "you did great today! I didn't know you had glasses?" Why is he talking to me?

I found myself blushing for some reason "oh y-yeah I only where them in the common room" speaking of which I had just noticed that there weren't just Gryffindors here. most Gryffindors but I spotted a couple yellow and blue ties.

"Well you look adorable" I crossed one arm over my chest and shifted foot to foot. how do I respond to this? And when did I get so socially awkward?

"Hi jos!" I whipped to see Neville standing there staring at Tanner confusingly.thank you neville! "Yeah um I have to go b-bye Tanner" he smirked and winked before turning away.

"Hello neville" I mumbled biting my lip. I just want to go to my room. "hey I haven't seen you in a long time! Outside of class that is" i nodded being polite, this was the last thing I wanted to talk about. "well im glad your doing alright" I nodded raising my eyebrows a little "yeah" he just nodded starting to feel awkward "well the glasses are new" he commented and i shrugged "no I only wear them in my dorm" he just nodded then scratched his feet across the floor. I chuckled a little "neville go have fun" he seemed to sigh in relief and scattered off.

This party freaking sucks.

I went to one of the chairs in the corner and sat down. I would be having a much better time if I were up in my dorm right now!

Someone must have spiked the punch with fire whiskey because people were starting to get pretty messy.

All of a sudden a big gathering formed and the twins lifted harry up on there shoulders, he was holding his egg up. "should I open it?" He called and everybody cheered "do you guys want me to open it?!" He said with this wicked smile on his face probably feeling like he was king of the world.

Everybody cheered louder. across the room I saw Ron and Hermione talking and it pissed me off. like seriously she drags me down here then go and hangs out with my brother?

My thoughts were cut off by an ear splinching scream or screech type thing making me cover my ears.

After a couple of seconds it turned off. it was the egg. it made that noise when harry opened it.

The twins put him down after everyone recovered.

The party slowly started back up again and harry was basically prancing in all grins and happiness looking cocky and whatnot while I sat in the corner, might you add on this very uncomfortable damn chair.

All of a sudden Ron put his hands in his pocket and started walking up to harry THATS when the twins but in "alright guys! Off you lot it's gonna be awkward enough without all yours ease dropping" the twins hollered and I saw that as my escape and immediately dashed up stairs.

I opened up the door and shut it behind me kicking off my shoes. i shrugged off my jacket throwing it on the floor by my bed and climbed under the covers grabbing my book again and resuming from where I left off.

I've come to the conclusion that more i stay busy the voices don't have the chance to eat me alive.

With that being said I let my eyes viciously scan through the pages imagining the words as scenes in my head.

----------•••••/•/•--------
Expect an update soon😘

COMMENT LOVLIES💕