ʙᴀʟʟ ᴘʀᴇᴘs ɴᴇʀᴠᴏᴜs sᴛᴇᴘs

QOTC🌸: I think we are due for a contest, send in suggestions for contests you guys (my readers) would like to participate in. (Ex. Story cover contest, Harlyn edit contest, etc.) I think that would be cool, hbu?

**Jos P.O.V**

I groggily opened my eyes stretching my arms meanwhile yawning. this bed is so comfortable. I sat there for a minute sprawled out along my bed licking my lips.

I glanced to the wall checking the time 6:03 am. The gates for Hogsmead were opening at 7:00. I lazily got out of bed looking at the pile of homework at the end of my bed that was due friday, it was Snapes class so I didn't really care. I stared at it for a minute longer. actually I need to pass that class. i grunted putting on my glasses reaching for parchment, quill and txt book.

"What is wolbane?" The question read, that's easy! We learned that in like first year!

Haha Snape! You can't fool me! I'm joslyn black! Ha suck it!

'What are the four main ingredients that come from the ground that reside in not only wolfs bane, but also in the second most powerful potion of death?'

Dammit snape he got me....

Know what screw this, I'm not gonna do this homework till Friday morning. I pushed the book and materials off my bed, it landing with a loud thump.

Homework is stupid, potions is stupid, snape is stupid, why does he have to assign homework it's not like I'm gonna be a potions master when I grow up.

I got out of bed stretching again.

The windows were frosted over. it should snow anyday now. Dumbledore had told us yesterday that the Second Task is gonna be February 24th so I had that to look forward too...yay! (Note the intense sarcasm...) it was currently December, or more specifically December 16th, the ball was on the 25th {christmas} so they are opening the gates early for us girls. We already have our dresses so we are gonna get out hair and nails done today. most girls would be excited but I would much rather be on my bed or roaming the castle...call me weird if you must!

I got the clothes I was gonna where today (PICTURE ON TOP OR TO THE SIDE). i then went to the bathroom and changed, I brushed my hair letting the wavy curls bounce back into place. then I looked in the mirror. goodness I was having a horrible face day.

I started laughing but then I felt like crying, im pathetic. i rummaged through the drawers deciding to do my make up. I put on a light brownish pink eye shadow then I put on eyeliner then two coats of mascara. I used cover up to hide some of the blemishes on my face then swiped some pink lipstick on. I usually do not wear this much make-up, but I'm bored, my face makes me want to cry and laugh and I felt like putting on make-up sooooo that's what I did!

I put on my black beanie and my black scarf. i put on socks then my black converse.

I went to Hermione shaking her awake "hey Mione Upsy daisy time to get ready for Hogsmead" she woke up looking a million times better then I did, I then woke up ginny I know the ball is for fourth years and above only (unless someone in 1-3 year gets asked by somebody) but I know someone will ask her so she should go to.

It was 6:41 so I left the dorm. I then went to the boys staircase and knocked lightly on Harry's door. when no one responded I opened it up stepping in quietly, everyone was asleep. I started walking over to harry when I heard a door open, Seamus was coming out of the bathroom scratching his head that's when I realized he was just in his boxers we locked eyes and both of our grew the size of saucers, he let out a very feminine scream while I gasped squeaking turning around putting my hands over my eyes. all the guys darted up while I heard lots of bouncing around probably Seamus trying to find pants.