Come on!!!

**JOSLYN P.O.V * *

i looked at the clock on my wall 2:13 am, I groaned pressing a pillow onto my face. I couldn't sleep and my thoughts have been invaded by a certain green eyed boy. it was a full moon tonight so uncle remus and dad were out who knows where.

dad put protection over the house and dumbledore was the secret keeper so I had nothing to worry about.

I was in one of harrys quidittch Hoodies and black leggings.

i curled myself up in my blanket and sighed.

"someone having a rough night?" i jumped slightly but then saw lily and james picture, i nodded towards james since he was the one who spoke "you havnt slept all night, what's on your mind sweatheart?" lily asked and I sat up bringing my teddy bear with me. "i just miss harry that's all" i responded frowning abit, James smirked and lily had a sympathetic smile. "I'm sure you will see him soon honey" flopping back onto my bed i nodded.

I wonder if harry is asleep right now.

I closed my eyes because I was exhausted but I still couldn't sleep!!!!

okay...

one sheep, two sheep, 3 sheep, harry she-

okay this is ridiculous!!!

I again rolled out of bed and crossed my room to my desk, I flipped on the light and sat down in my wooden chair, i pulled out a peice of parchment and a quill and began writing.

harry,
it is currently 2:31 am and I havnt slept a hair, though I would like to blame you for keeping me up, considering all I seem to think about is you, blaming you would be wrong though because I'm aware you can't help your charm. really miss you harry and i hope you go to the burrow soon since I know molly and arthur will pick you up. you will see the house soon enough.

I again miss you loads and just wanted to write you in hopes that you will read it and be thinking of me too.

i love you harry
-Joslyn Bailey Black

i slid it into an envelope and called for my owl "HERMES!" he flew through the window and i smiled at him "hey buddy" he ruffled his feathers against my hand, "please take this to Harry James Potter" i said and gave him a treat, he cooed and flew off through my open window off into the night starry sky.

i miss my harry.....

**HARRY P.O.V**

3:28 am that's what time it was,  and 20 hours is how long it has been since I have gotten sleep.
I sighed bouncing my bouncy ball i got when I was like 9 against the wall.

Joslyn...she invaded my mind and all I could think of was her dark choclate curls and special eyes.

I'm so tired but couldn't sleep, i know that the dursleys will be coming to get me up in about 3 hours time.

my ball hit the dresser for the 50th time tonight and I was utterly exhausted.

I heard a tapping on my window and saw a brown bird with blue eyes, joslyns owl.

she wanted that owl because she claimed it looked like her.

i took the letter and gave the owl some treats and he flew off, it's amazing how that owl doesn't get tired, it's got tons of energy.

I opened up the letter to see joslyns soft small loopy handwriting, I frowned when she said that she had been up all night though it made me feel nice i wasn't the only one up, i laughed slightly when she talked about my charm and i felt happy once she said she loved me.