first movement and exciting news

** GINNY P.O.V**

"OH BABY YOUUUU"

"YOU GOT WHAT I NEEEDDD"

"AND YOU SAY HES JUST A FRIEND"

we all fell on the bed laughing. we had just gotten back from diagon ally and me, hermonie and joslyn were jumping down on the bed signing a muggle song hermonie taught us.

"im so excited that you two are spending the night! im the only girl in the house besides mum" i sighed looking at them with a smile, mionie giggled while joslyn let out her famous bark of laughter "KIDS COME ON NOW WE GOT SOME NEWS!" dad shouted. me and joslyn shared a look and she just responded with a smirk, mionie rolled her eyes knowing exactly what we were gonna do. 

we all three stood up and me and josy got in a ready position "alright go" mionie said with a slight smile and me and joslyn took off like a bullet. 

she was fast but i did not want to lose! as we made it towards the stairs i pushed her to the side making her hit the banster "GINNY WEASLEY!" she shouted angirly as i laughed and didnt stop running till i made it down stairs on to the couch the boys were all there looking at me weirdly. 

joslyn came in right behind panting, she looked up and glared at me with her all might "you cheated!" she said frowning and i just stuck my tounge out in response while everyone laughed. 

she then crosssed the room and sat next to Harry (no shocker) while i took a seat next to george, mionie, whom had just come down sat on the chair with a book under her arm. 

"alright kids!" dad clapped his hands excitingly, i glanced to my left and saw joslyn cuddling into harrys side as he had a protective arm around her waist and they both had there hearts in their eyes, i couldnt help but smile.

"well we ask you all to stay calm" mum said but sirius was practically jumping in his spot in excitement "ugh i cant hold it anymore! WERE GOING TO THE QUIDITTICH WORLD CUP!!!!" sirius hollered and everyone jumped out of their seats as we all clebrated and the boys chest bumped, even sirius. hes practically an overgrown child, thats what made him fun though. the only boy that didnt chest bump like the others was harry. he decided to pull joslyn into a huge hug as they both grinned widley.

"this is gonna be great!" hermionie said and i nodding along happily as we hugged.

** HARRY P.O.V**

as i was holding joslyn i could feel her sort of freeze up and i pulled away in alarm, and sure enough her eyes slowly started turning the electric silver, everyone was still celebrating but fred must have noticed "HEY EVERYONE BE QUEIT!" he bellowed. All there eyes landed on joslyn. sirius jaw dropped, he must have never seen her have a vision. 

the silence seemed like it was gonna close us inbetween its teeth and swallow us up. 

and for the first time in forever..she moved. 

molly scurried forward while we all stood shocked, molly lifted her face up and joslyn was still in her vision. 

joslyn gasped and bent over as if in pain. that snapped me out of it and as molly jumped back me ron hermionie and ginny scurried forward.

she took a sharp intake of breath and her mouth formed in O shape as her cheeks started getting red like when she is upset. 

"this isnt normal" Ron whispered and ginny nodded while mionie looked at her nervously "well what do we do!" i said worried, joslyn seemed as though she was in pain "Dumbledore! somebody summon Dumbledore" hermonie demanded and Sirius whipped out his wand sending a patronus.