saving the girl I live for

**harry P.O.V * *

I sat in the common room waiting for jos. she said she was gonna go to the library around lunch and she hasn't came back. I know your probally gonna say I'm being paranoid but I'm anxious when she is out of my sight for to long.

just as I was about to go up to my dorm and just see her in the morning, ginny burst through the common room portrait wailing and looking terrified.

"GINNY! what's wrong?!" she just pointed to the staircase "GET RON!" she cried. I sprinted up the stairs and grabbed ron. he was confused but then saw ginny crying and ran over "is everything going oka-" ginny cut him off and grabbed both of our hands dragging us down the hall.

we hid behind a pillar while ron tried calming down ginny as she fought and thrashed around to get to the trachers. what is going on?

"professed what does this mean?" McGonagall yelped, behind her was another message in blood saying that a girl was gonna be in the chamber forever.

"is believe it means he has done it again Minerva" Dumbledore sighed pinching his nose

"well do we know who it was"

"ginny weasley"

just as he said that ron let go of ginny and we all turned to look at her, she made a bee-line for the professors "NO! NO  joslyn saw him about to take me and told him to take her instead! YOU - KNOW - WHO  HAS MY SISTER!"  she sobbed dropping to the ground.

excuse me?!

"WHAT?!" i screamed coming out from our hiding spot, ron followed me "where did he take her?!" i bellowed livid.

damn it joslyn! just had to risk her life again!

ginny was still sobbing

"GINNY WHERE?!" ron shouted.

"the chamber of secrets!"

ron grabbed Lockharts robes and dragged him into a broom cupboard.

"alright listen here, who ever this is, he has my sister and Harrys girlfriend! your always going off about how you know where it is now tell me now!" ron yelled fuming.

I was so absolutely pissed! I was worried as hell too. she could be dead for all I know.

I started tearing up as the thought, ron started to tear up as well so I knew he thought the same thing.

"fine I'll show you!" Lockhart yelled.

I grabbed his collar and shoved him towards the door "show us now" i growled, my. voice was dark and deep, I sounded diffrent, Lockhart looked scared. he scrambled up and started leading us towards the girls bathroom, I looked around for any sign of joslyn. "okay I'm done with games tell me where where my sister is at or so lor-" ron was cut off when he pressed a button and the sinks started moving revealing a passage way that probally dropped like 30 feet underground

"well there it is!" he yelped trying to run away but ron grabbed him then I took him from ron and pushed him down the hole. I counted to 3 and he hit the ground.

"well it can't be that far down" ron said shrugging. "Ron come on! we need to save joslyn!" i jumped down the whole with out a second thought, ron followed behind me.

I hit the ground at the bottom and tumbled a couple times I was covered in dirt but I didn't care, I jumped up making a run down the hall to find the girl I love.

I heard Lockhart behind me. I turned around and he pulled his wand and pointed it at me "OBLIVIATE"  i went to duck as did ron but the spell backfired and hit lockhart. the spell hit the wall so hard rocks started falling from the ceiling I jumped away and went the dust cleared up there was a wall separating me from ron and Lockhart