Dumbledore

A/N alright guys! Up top is a photo of the main female characters of the story so far!!! I included Natalia in there for ya(: also Nina Dobrev is playing as Joslyn just imagine her with jos's 'special eyes!is it raining where you live? It poured here yesterday but today it's hardly sprinkling :( comment if you love the rain☔️❤️

Now to the chapter ;)
--------------------------------------

"Where are you going?"

I turned to look at my curious brother whom I was just playing exploding snap with

"I need to talk to someone" It wasn't a lie I just didn't tell him who. I'm not sure why I felt so weird about telling him but I just did. "who are you gonna talk to?" Ron asked quirking an eyebrow and I shrugged "I'll be back later" I flashed a small smile and walked out of the common room.

As I walked along the stone floors my school Gryffindor robes slightly blowing behind me people would bump past me, few would actually make eye contact with me and for some reason I felt like there were negative vibes.

I'm not sure if it was radiating off the students around me or myself.

I just felt.. im not sure the word, I wasn't depressed or sad but I wasn't happy either. I felt like there was a load of stress though I'm not sure where it all came from.

I wiped my forehead getting rid of the bead of sweat I was feeling.

Goodness what is wrong with me today.

I rounded the corner and bumped into somebody "oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I looked up and regretted apologizing "why is it I always run into you?" Natalia scoffed.

And instead of responding I just kept walking. what's the point? We are just gonna end up fighting anyways.

I got to the eagle statue and it came across me that I didn't know the password.

I couldn't exactly say it was an emergency because it wasn't...so im just gonna wing it.

"Umm lemon drops?"

Wait for it.

Nope nothing.

UGH.
just then I heard cackling and whipped around to see peeves. great.

I could feel more sweat on my forehead and I wiped it off with the back of my hand again feeling clammy.

"Is little black having trouble" he taunted floating around me "yes peeves, I am so you know the password?" I asked and he nodded "wanna tell me?" he stopped moving and kinda just stared at me "yeah, no" he responded making my patience drop slightly.

"Let's make a deal." he spoke up making me nodd eagerly "I'll tell you the password if you help me prank the Slytherins" i smirked I can definitely do that.

"Deal" I breathed out, why is it so hot in here?!

He whispered the password in my ear then shook my hand " see you then Jo" did he just call me Jo?

He floated away and I shrugged walking up to the eagle "cherry pops"

The eagle moved revealing the steps. thank goodness. I walked up the stone steps coming to the heavy wooden door and knocked softly on it "Come in" I heard his welcoming voice echo so I pushed open the door peaking my head through before stepping all the way in. I wiped my forehead again.

"Ahh Joslyn I was wondering when I would see you in my office" his bright blue eyes twinkling.

"You were expecting me sir?" I asked confused and he nodded slightly well last time I saw you, you weren't in a great state" my mind trailed back to when I passed out from my vision.