the hogsmead anniversary♡

**Joslyn P.O.V * *

Have you ever met someone

and they're just so perfect in every way

and maybe they aren't perfect to to everybody but to you they're just absolutely amazing

the way they laugh and smile and talk and think and look and just everything about them and everything they do just amazes you.

I lay on my back looking at the top of my four-poster just thinking, I was thinking about the first time I met harry in diagon ally and on the train, then to the sorting, I thought of flying the car to go rescue him then flying the car to school, I remember when he asked me out and when he saved me in the chamber, i remember going to London to sing and play my guitar wishing that harry was here, then he pops out of no where and i stayed with him all summer, I thought about  how he was there for me when I found out who my dad was and every time I fought with weasley mum, i thought of all the kisses and hugs we've shared and how many times he made my heart soar, but I lost count at 50.

I sighed then glanced at my beside table to see the picture of the 2 of us in first year.

I'm standing in front of harry I'm doing jazz hands and hes laughing behind making funny facial expressions, the picture is enchanted to move and you can see hermionie giggling in the corner and the camera bouncing from ron laughing as he took the picture.

I smiled looking at how young we looked compared to now.

who would have thought, 3 years later we are still the best of friends.

honestly harry is more than a boyfriend, he is my bestfriend. from the very start me and hermionie were friends and the 4 of us sort of just found out way together, and I was thankful for the way it all worked out.

I put the picture back and couldn't help the surprising urge to smile as I realized that today, today was mine and Harrys anniversary,  you are probally thinking im making a big deal of this and I sort of am, but I'm a girl let me be excited!

I kicked my legs up in the air and squealed into my hands all excitedly.

I hopped out of bed and went to the bathroom, I washed my face, brushed my teeth, put on deoderant,  and since I wasnt a big make-up person I just put on some mascara and called it a day. I walked back into the room and went to my trunk, the days have gotten warmer since summer was around the corner, i think we have like 2 or 3 weeks of school left, also we need to go to Hagrids tommorow.

i pulled out this floral dress from the bottom of my trunk, I looked at it confused and turned it over.

this is not mine.

a note fell out of it

your welcome

-ginny

i rolled my eyes looking at the sleeping girl on the bed next to mine.

I slipped on the dress and it fit perfectly, it was tight on top then flared at the waist, it was a purple and white with other colors mixed into it floral pattern, i put on a thin brown belt that I also found at the top of my trunk, i slipped on ginnys pair of white vans, and left her my maroon ones to wear,

yes me and my little sister have the same shoe size.

I looked in the mirror and decided that hair actually looked good falling in its natural curls, I grabbed my wand and put it in my belt on my side.

I crossed over to ginnys bed "come on gin! you've got Class soon!" i exclaimed she sat up wiping drool from her mouth while I giggled looking at her, she saw me and her eyes widened, I looked down nervously "does it look bad?" ginny shook her quickly "josy you look beautiful!" she exclaimed and grabbed me in a tight hug.