She needs help

NOT EDITED AND PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPPIE

QOTC🌸: how is this school year going?

AOTC: it's like riding a bike, except it's on fire, and the ground is on fire, and you're on fire and everything is on fire because you're in hell

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!! I just started writing a new Harry Potter book! It is called Averly Malfoy it's a Harry Potter love story and so basically Averly is dracos twin whom is placed in gryffindor but is super shy and well you'll just have to see😂 it's going to be very quirky and a lot different from this book! I also have the girls who ran Hogwarts which is a ff from the mauraders era!! Give em a read and tell me whatcha think😘😁
~

Only need the light
When it's running low
Only miss the sun
When it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go

~

**sirius p.o.v**

"Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear S- ahh fuck it" I sighed picking up the candle and tossing it across the dimly lit room.

Here i am. On the night of my birthday, all alone. Molly and Arthur had left earlier for dinner. The order wasn't coming until Tomorrow. Oh and did I mention that Dumbledore is completely M.I.A? Yea my point exactly. Umbridge, that filthy toad. Well she gave truth Serem to all the students because she suspected there was something. And guess who told? None other than Cho Chang. She didn't even need the sereum and just blabbed it out instead. Kingsley said that they tried sentencing him to Azkaban. But he was out before anybody had a chance to move.

Being alone on any holiday, or special occasion always leaves me to my thoughts, and my thoughts wander.

My 18th birthday was spent at Hogwarts. I remember it like it was yesterday

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIRIUS" Bailey ran in. The sight of her beauty almost made me forget what today even was.

She ran to me, her light brown hair bouncing. She slammed into me her flower perfume engulfing my nose. "Thanks baby girl" I laughed. I could hear her giggle as I held her closer to me. My hand engulfing the entirety of her small back.

"PADFOOT!" I looked up as Bailey let go of me taking her warmth with her.

"PRONGS!" I yelled running at him he met me half way and jumped on me "ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY YOU BIG GIT" he screamed In my ear. I laughed shoving him off before being engulfed by Remus, Peter too.

The door opened again to reveal the perky red head "heard it was somebody's birthday!" She smiled running over and giving me a hug "thanks lily" I snickered before she went over to sit on a prideful James lap.

"Well of course we couldn't forget about today" Remus said sitting down on his bed.

"Of course not, how could ya? With Baileys non stop reminders to make it the best day ever and all" James smirked causing my girl to slap his arm.

I threw my head back feeling light "aren't you sweet?" She scrunched her nose mocking me before a tiny smile broke through. I reached my hands out and she came over sitting on my legs as I held her close. The soft fabric of her shirt twiddling between my rough fingers and her long light brown hair reaching all the way down to her waist.

"Thank you for everything today" I kissed her petite nose that was covered in small light freckles ending at her cheeks and she furrowed her eyebrows.