I told you!!

"Come on hurry up!" we heard Ron groan from the bottom of the stairs and I rolled my eyes throwing my bouncy ball in the air. I was currently on my bed laying on my back....throwing a bouncy ball in the air while I waited for Ginny and Hermonie to tie there shoes.

I was in no rush and if it weren't for Harry I wouldn't even be going to see who's name comes out of this damn goblet.

The girls finished and I took a deep breath sitting up.

"Let's go!" ginny said excitedly, she was so excited for this tournament, me and Hermonie weren't to thrilled.

I got up off the bed and walked out with the girls "finally. took you long enough" Ron complained making me roll my eyes. we got to the bottom of the stairs "where's Harry?" I asked looking around for him.

"Upstairs, he says he doesn't feel all that well"

Oh, uhhh no. if I go he's coming with me!

I spun on my heel going towards the boys' dorms.

"Where are you going?!" Ron asked but I ignored him.

I made it up the steps coming across the wooden door, I knocked before coming in, i swung the door open to see a perfectly fine harry eating chocolate frogs and looking the mauraders map.

"Pft looking real sick there" he jumped slightly then looked up at me. "Geez you scared me"

"Get up, if I'm going, your going" i stated and he groaned throwing his head back like a little kid making me giggle, upon hearing my laugh he smirked a little bit. "finnnnneee" he sighed dramatically making me roll my eyes.

He got up already in his robes.

We had to wear our uniform to represent Hogwarts.

We walked out of his dorm and down the stairs to see a very impatient looking Ron "finally! now come on! put some pep in your step!"

We basically jogged down to the great hall. the doors opened for us. most of the school was there already but oh well!

We rushed and sat down on one of the benches, the tables were all pushed against the wall and right in the center was the goblet, it's blue flames dancing.

"ATTENTION STUDENTS!" Dumbledore roared causing all of us to focus on him "Today three names shall come out of this goblet revealing the three Tri-Wizard champions!" everyone started cheering and hollering . I laced my fingers with Harry's leaning into him slightly.

"Now let's begin!" the light in the room dimmed and everyone was on edge. the fire sprouted up turning a dark deep red before spitting out a peice of parchment. Dumbledore plucked it out of the air "And the champion for Beubaxtons is Fluer Delcaour" (A/N just go with it, im pretty sure that's how you spell it)

Everyone in the hall clapped as the veela elegantly pranced up there and shook hands with Dumbledore before disappearing into a room.

The goblet repeated its actions "And the champion of Dumstrang is..Victor Krum!" everyone again cheered loudly.

This is it The Hogwarts champion!

The Goblets repeated its actions for the last time spitting out yet another piece of parchment "and the Hogwarts champion is....Cedric Diggory!" The Hufflepuff smiled brightly going up there shaking our headmasters hand before following the others into the room.

Dumbledore clapped "well there you have it!"

However, my attention wasn't on him, but the angry goblet thats flames were roaring the blue turning to red. my breath caught in my throat and i tightened my grip on Harry. It was gonna be him. Every damn year it's Harry! I was scared, people die in this tournament and I don't know what I would do if something's happened to him.