the turning back of time

** joslyn POV**

i woke up on a very uncomfortable mattress, i groaned then opened my eyes, "AHH!" i threw myself backwards falling off the mattress i hit the ground with a thump "goodness hermionie" she ran over "im sorry i didnt mean to scare you, though there is much more important things to worry about"  she helped me "what is it?" her face turned grim "jos the aurors took sirius away, they are gonna preform the dementors kiss!" 

"thats impossible! i brought peter to the castle, the minister freed him!" i said frantically "well the aurors and dementors must not have been told!" "so they are gonna kill him?!" i said waving my arms around dramatically "no, worse much worse, they are going to suck his soul out!"

just then dumbledore walked in "ahhhh congratulations mrs.Black on freeing your father, Peter Pettigrew has been moved to Azkaban" me and hemionie whipped around her face was worried and mine was angry "AURORS AND DEMENTORS TOOK HIM TO GIVE HIM THE KISS!" i said frantically his eyes widened "oh well how long ago did they leave" "about 20 minutes ago sir" hermionie replied, i turned to her with a glare 20 MINUTES AGO! 

"im afraid that the word of four teenagers will not convince them" he said gravely, he walked over to ron and patted his wounded leg "interesting thing time is" he kept going on and on and frankly i was completely confused. before he closed the door he peaked his head "and when and doubt i find retracing my steps a good place to start" his long silver beard whipped away and he was gone "what the bloody hell was that?" ron asked and hermionie rolled her eyes.

"wake up harry" i jogged to his bed and shook him roughly, he woke up easily enough "get up harry! we must go my dad is gonna get the dementors kiss! we have to save him!"

he shot out of bed and we ran to hermionie "sorry ron, but seeing as you cant walk" she slipped a gold chain around the three of us, it was a necklace, there was a hourglass type thing on it harry went to touch it but mionie slapped his hand away.

she twisted it 3 times. 

suddenly everything around starting changing in fast motion, we were travelling in time, night turned to day and day turned to morning. 

finally it stopped and we were in the empty hospital wing "where are we? wheres ron?!" harry asked "no time!" i said and hermionie looked down the hall at the clock "7:30 where were we at 7:30?" harry look baffled "i dont know! going to hagrids" 

hermionie grabbed my hand and we ran through the halls harry kept up with us, we dodged people so we wouldnt be seen. 

we made it to when hermionie pulled her wand on malfoy "thats us! this is not normal!" harry yelped with wide eyes, hermionie grabbed his jacket and put him against the wall taking out her necklace "this is a time turner harry, dumbledore obviously wants us to change something, we can not be seen" "so we went back in time?" hermionie sighed and nodded "thats how i have been getting to my classes all year" 

i tapped frantically on her shoulder "hermionie, HERMIONIE GRANGER" she finally turned around "malfoys coming!" her eyes got big, we each grabbed one of harrys hands and ran to the side of the rock so no one could see us. past us were now jogging down to hagrids, we went to the tall stones.

"look it!  buckbeak is still alive" i pointed out and hermionie face palmed "of course! remember dumbledore said that more than one innocent life can be spared!" when past us got inside hagrids hut we ran down the hill and hid behind the pumpkins.

"guys the minister is coming" we all looked in the window "and we arent leaving....why arent we leaving" hermionie said nervously, i glanced at the pumpkin next to me. RIGHT! i picked up the little rock and chucked it through the window, it smashed the vase by ron, "what are you doing" hermionie said with wide eyes, i ignored her and threw another one, it hurdeled towards harry and hit him in the back of the head.