Your wrong.

QOTC🌸: what country are you guys from?

AOTC: America⚓️

For those I love I will sacrifice

**Joslyn P.O.V**

It's been awhile since the second task and the third is in two short weeks. I've been pretty consistent with hanging out with the gang. Dumbledore has been calling me out of class every other day for checkups to see if I have seen anything, I have ,but nothing like the vision that had me so preplexed.

I had forgiven Hagrid even though it irked me that he lied but I suppose he was semi-right to.

It was Saturday meaning we didn't have class, thank goodness if I get one more lecture from Snape about my 'snippy attitude' im gonna ask the giant squid to drown me.

I ran a hand through my curls (A/N Outfit is on top or on the side) as I walked through the halls. I was suppose to meet everybody by our tree next to the black lake.

I wiped the sheen of sweat off of my forhead, it was getting hot out again, school is out in just a couple weeks.

Just as I was about to round the corner I heard my name "you know Joslyn Blacks cousin?" I stopped in my spot pressing my back against the wall listening, i peeked around to see Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan.

I casted a spell with my wand that made it easier for me too hear

"Natalia? The slytherin?" Seamus said scrunching his nose in disgust, Dean looked my way as though he was making sure no one was around so I quickly moved back behind the wall, I knew I was in the clear when he continued talking.

"I was walking in the charms corridor after hours last night because I was meeting the Weasley twins about purchasing some puking pastels for Mcgonagall"

I rolled my eyes

"But I heard her and Draco Malfoy talking about Joslyn"

"Well what were they saying, rubbish I would expect" Seamus piped crossing his arms and Deans voice dropped to a whisper

i had to strain my ears to hear

"They said she was the yeux spéciaux witch"

My eyes widened as I could feel my heart make a rapid increase

"What no way, she is said to have disappeared in the first war" Seamus rejected the idea but Dean continued.

"It all makes sense! In third year I saw her eyes turn all silver and zone out! That isn't normal she probably was having a vision, I'd expect! And Dumbledore is always keeping an eye on her and pulling her out of class, and Potter, Granger and the weasleys will block her from anybody's sight at random times or take her out of class and the professors let them! Besides Natalia Black and Draco Malfoy are her family and I heard Natalia specifically say that she was the yuex Spéciaux witch, it has to be true, not to mention her eyes practically glow, have you ever seen eyes that literally shine, they real you in and are extremely bright, the facts are throwing themselves at us, how can you not believe it?, Besides Gran told me about it, said that the eyes are the most beautiful thing you will every see but have the power to do evil, if she is, she is dangerous and everyone around her can be in danger as well"

With out a second thought i spun on my heel sprinting as fast as I could through the halls.

"Ouch!"

""Watch where your going!"

I ignored them as my heart dramatically thudded against my ribs making me think that i may actually break one.