Sirius black and hogwarts

**Joslyn P.O.V * *

I woke up needing to use the restroom, I rolled over but was brought to a halt when two arms held me even tighter, I smiled softly kissing his nose which he scrunched up when I did. I giggled then untangled his arms as nicely as I could. he groaned but had no other response.

I got up and went pee, I washed my hands and when I was heading back to the bed I got a vision.

I felt the port key feeling and wasn't in reality anymore.

it was the shaggy man and harry, this wasn't far away it seemed like, harry looks the same he did now, harry had me pushed behind him with one hand firm on my hip while he stood very protectively in front of me, hermionie was behind me and ron was on the floor, I grabbed hermionies hand and brought her next to me, harry started yelling at shaggy man though I couldn't hear what he was saying the last thing I heard was ron in the corner "scabbers?"

i was brought out of my vision and into reality.

I saw harry start to get restless and crossed the room and put a pillow in my spot. he snuggled into it and began snoring lightly.

I paced the room a little to try and figure out what the vision met, what did scabbers have to do with the shaggy man? who was the shaggy man? I stopped and glanced at the boy I love, he has this new habit where anywhere we are if we are laying down or standing up or if I'm sitting on his lap he likes to play with the ends of my hair.

I watched as harry reached up where my hair would be to play with it in his sleep, he realized nothing was there and cracked his eyes opened, he realized I wasn't there "joslyn!" he yelped I giggled in the corner and his eyes flew to me and he sighed in relief

"merlin josy you scared me for a second love" he rubbed a tired hand down his face calming down instantly.

I giggled again, he reached his arms out with this adorable pout on his face. I smiled and walked back over to him, I plopped on the bed and snuggled into him again as he wrapped his arms around me and played with the ends of my hair.

"why are you up love, it's like 3am" i looked up at him kissed his cheek "i had to pee" i shrugged, he looked down at me with a raised eyebrow and a tiny smile

"well just jump to the point why don't ya" he playfully rolled his eyes, I laughed "well it better than beating around the bush" he chuckled.

I smiled fondly at him, I was wearing my heart on my sleeve.

"come on love let's go back to bed" he pecked me on the nose then we snuggled with eachother and fell back asleep.

I love Harrys cuddles♡

---------

"mionie!" i whined.

we were leaving for hogwarts in a 3 hours it was about 7 or 8 ish,

hermionie laughed watching me struggle with the trunk.

fred and george thought that it would be funny to put all of my stuff on the tallest shelf in the room!

I kept jumping up with my arm stretched.

way to pick on the short girl!

hermionie kept laughing watching me jump

"hermionie it's not fair god blessed you with brains beauty and tallness when I can't even reach my bloody trunk! UGH short girl problems!" i groaned jumping for it again.

"is it really that hard for you to reach josy?" she taunted slightly though she had kind playful eyes, I nodded "believe me mionie the struggle is real"