petrified students and a vision

**JOSLYN P.O.V**

I was still in the room of requirement, it's been about 4 hours since james had left. I had a book open in front of me but I couldn't make out the words on the pages.

my mind was to busy.

how did james get here?

how does he know harry isn't mad?

what happened to dobby?

does harry hate me?

did i finish my potions essay?

are the gang and my brothers looking for me?

when I got a headache I came to the conclusion that I wasn't gonna get any answers.

sighing I put away my book and got ready for what was about to come when I exited those doors.

I pushed open the door to the room of requirement entering the halls of hogwarts. it took not even 5 minutes till I heard the shouts of my family and friends.

the twins rounded the corner.

"GUYS WE FOUND HER!"

they came running over to me grabbing me in a bear hug, they then noticed my hands. "what the bloody hell happened joslyn weasley!" fred shouted.

"nothing it's not a big deal!" by now everyone was here besides harry.

"besides how did you know I was even gone?"

mionie answered "I have been up all night waiting for you!"

"why did you leave anyways?" ron rounded on me.

"none of your buisness!" i snapped, I was still really upset about fighting with harry and them yelling isn't helping.

"Joslyn this is serious! you go missing for hours! we finally find you at 3 a.m and you have a cast and a bloody hand!" ron shouted

"leave me alone ronald okay?!" i said starting to cry again.

"ron that's enough! she obviously is not in the mood!" mionie yelled at him

"come on let's go josy" she added softly taking my hand and leading me to the common room.

when we got to our dorm I jumped on my bed and started sobbing into my pillow. mionie squealed running over across the room and rubbing my back. "jos, please tell me what happened I was so worried!"

once I sobered up I started to explain.

"well I went back with the invisibility cloak to stay with harry and we cuddled and stuff then an elf came and i guess he was the reason we had to fly the car, then harry made the poor elf cry! and I told harry to calm down and that dobby was trying to help, then he snapped at me basically saying that I'm too short and not smart enough to protect my self so I have to be babysat, I then left to this cool new room, and all of a sudden James appeared as in James Potter. I don't know how but please don't tell harry. then we talked and then you guys found me." i explained.

hermionie launched herself at me and we hugged.

time to see harry tomorrow.

I was so over fighting with him, it's only been a couple of hours but it's been horrible, Im gonna make things right tomorrow, or at least try.

wish me luck!

--------------

I woke up with a sigh, I'm not sure you could even really say 'woke up' considering I didn't sleep. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth. I didn't even bother with my button up and all that.