the three headed beast and mountain troll?

**RON P.O.V**

me and Harry were on our way to the trophy room I cant wait to see malfoys face when harry hexes him!! just then I heard footsteps and hushed whispers

"joslyn I dont think this is a good Idea"

"mionie your fine worse that happens is we get detention"

"detention! joslyn weasley im not getting in trouble and failing any class"

"come on or we"ll be late!"

I saw them appear at the bottom

josy was wearing black spandex shorts and a black hoodie with her hair in a high pont tail and mionie was wearing blue spandex shorts with a white hoodie and her hair was down.

"what are you to doing here" I snapped. they have no right to be here!

"ronald..you honestly think I was gonna miss my bestfriend hexing ferret face?" jos rolled her eyes and stood next to harry who looked down at her with a small smile. she returned the gesture and linked her arm through his while hermionie was mumbling about getting expelled. I rolled my eyes. I mean honestly! live a little!!!

we all walked to the common room undetected.

neville stood by the painting with his fist in a ready position "I will fight you! your losing us anymore points!"

"im sorry neville...Petrificus totalus" mionie said.

his arms and legs went pinstraight and he fell to groud like a dead weight. we all snuck out heading to the trophy room. no one was there.

"I told you guys!" mionie whispsred under her breath we all started to walk when jos froze in a place. "harry..." she poked him on the side she pointed to the end of the hall where mrs.norris sat. "run." harry said.

we all took down the halls until we got to a door that was locked we jingled the knob getting frantic. 

"OI! move over joslyn shoved passed us pointing her wand at the knob "alohomora" the door opend and we ran inside sighing with relief then one by one we turned around first mionie then me then harry then joslyn

"AGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" in front of us stood a three headed dog that was probally 30 feet tall! we all ran to the other door I pushed mionie through it then I ran through I turned around seeing harry push joslyn out first making sure she got out safe then harry ran through.

we all leaned against the door till it shut and locked it again.  we quietly  walked back too the common room josy and hermionie looked pretty shaken up harry stopped and pulled joslyn into his side and wrapped in arm around her. she looked up at him and seemed to calm down immediatley

It annoyed me to no end that they liked each other so much I mean I tease harry all the time but that is my little sister.

we reached the portrait hole I heard harry whisper something to joslyn which she nodded and smiled too.

we walked into the common room

"im going to bed before you come up with another brilliant plan to get us killed or worse EXPELLED" mionie grabbed josy hand and dragged her upstairs.

**Harry P.O.V**

I layed awake in bed untill ron was asleep. I went into the bathroom and ran my hands through my hair so it looked windswept. I sprayed some cologne and put on a pair of maroon sweats and a black v neck I took from ron. I cleand my circular glasses then placed them back on my face.

I walked down stairs to the common room to see josy come down in all her beauty she was still wearing the black shirts that make her legs look long and fit. and she had a marron tanktop on with a black cardagain and her hair was in a loose braid. we met at the bottom and sat on the couch.