in through the trap door

**harry P.O.V**

we snuck out with no problems other than we had to hex neville. we were all underneath the cloak heading to the 3rd floor. we made it to the door with fluffy when jos took my hand in hers and hermionies in the other mionie grabbed rons hand. I could tell jos was frightened but didnt want to admit, to be honest I was scared as well. we opened the door expecting a loud growling three headed beast but instead we found a sleeping three headed dog with a harp playing.

snape has been here already.

"guys quick come on!" joslyn urged. we werent all holding hands anymore but she was staying close to me which I was glad of because im feeling very protective. me and ron moved the paw and opend the trap door  "I'll go first" I said ron scoffed mionie looked worried and joslyn just gave me a deadpanned no. "I'll go first harry move" she shrugged past me but I grabbed her waist. no way was I letting her go down their first! " uhmm guys wheres the music?" ron said nervously. we all turned to see fluffy growling ready to eat us. I went to grab joslyn but she had already jumped down the trap door.

we landed in some vine things and they started getting tighter. "devil snare if you meep moving it will only kill you faster" mionie said calmly.

"real unerving mionie!" ron and jos snapped.

hermionie sunk under the roots.

thats when we all started panicking

"MIONIE" josy yelped struggling as hard she coild trying to save her bestfriend. ron was thrashing too I was trying to be as still as possible "im okay guys just stop moving!" mionie said from somewhere deep below us.

I eventually sinked under as well

"HARRY"joslyn and ron shrieked. I landed on a stone floor mionie right next to me. we made it.

"they arent keeping still are they" mionie said I shook my head no starting to panic

"harry are you okay?!" josy shrieked from above her voice slightly cracking. "joslyn im fine love, please stop moving.!"

I shouted back hermionie said a spell that shot towards ron and the snare released him but joslyn was still up there.

"help her mionie!!!" me and ron both shouted.

"IM TRYING IM TRYING" she yelped she finally said the spell and joslyn tumbled down and hit her head on the floor. me hermionie and ron all scarmbled to her and helped her up she had bruises from the snare and her forhead had blood all over it.

"oh thank god your okay" she launched her self at us. she then grabbed all of our hands and dragged us to the next trap. it was keys fluttering around with wings and a broom rested in the corner I knew what I had to do.

I caught the key then we went to the next step we all froze. joslyn and ron were abit in front of us. joslyn had on her black jeans that now had a couple holes in them, all of ours did, and her maroon weasley sweater. ron wore jeans aswell and his weasley sweater, I wore beige jeans and a red sweater and mionie wore jeans and a grey sweater.

there infront of us stood a large chess board.

"this isnt wizards chess is it?" hermionie asked worriedly.  ron nodded and I gulped however ron and joslyn seemed dead set, I was still worried though because joslyns head was still bleeding.

"come on guys we have to stop snape" she hissed. we played with orders from ron but then ron had to sacrifice himself. he moved forward and the queen moved and grabbed her chair and hit rons horse throwing him across the room. I was tempted to run but I have to focus