first day part two

**joslyn P.O.V**

we were now in transfiguration learning how to turn a match into a needle. mionie of course did it in like 2 point 2 seconds, I however am having trouble. ron and harry were a couple seats back from us. I wanted to sit with mionie in this class.

"miooonniiiee" I whined pouting at her she laughed then showed me what to do. by the end of the period I had done 2 while mionie did about 9.

we were walking to defence the dark arts when hermionie grabbed my hand yanking me into an empty classroom

"you like harry!" she sang smirking at me.

I blushed but nodded none the less.

"mionie I need to see dumbledore, cause ive barely known him yet I feel like ive known him my whole life, his eyes just take my breath away and he makes my stomach churn and I always feel so anxious around him like im waiting for him to trap me with those eyes of his. he leaves me not breathing correctly and blushing like mad, the sorting hat said that im gonna find my sole mate and we as in eachother are gonna be our strengths through the dark times.. I. I think im falling for him mionie."

she just nodded and waited for me to stop before pulling me into a hug.

"lets go see dumbledore okay?" I nodded we linked arms then walked to his office.

skipping 2 classes in one day brilliant. I know mionie was anxious because she is always reading and just a total know it all. I love her though she mine as well be my sister.

we reached the eagle and said its an emergency it opend immediatley. we walked up the steps into the professors office. he looked up from his work

"ahhh mrs. granger, mrs weasley, please take a seat."

we nodded and sat down obdiently. "do what do I owe the pleasure." I looked into his blue eyes that had a twinkle in them his half moon glasses sitting on his nose and his long white beard.

I told him everything, he just kept looking at me untill I finished.

"well mrs. weasley I have to say that I cannot tell you who your soul mate is, however by the looks of it you and mr.potter seem to be very...interrsted in eachother. I advise you however to make decisions that speak the most to you, my dear, listen to your heart." he smiled at me then excused us too class.

**harry P.O.V**

there was about 15 mins till the end of defence against the dark arts. the professer was weird he had a purple turban and his room reaked of garlic. his stutter made it hard to understand anything he was saying and overall he just was weird.

hermionie and joslyn left and havnt came back yet and me and ron were pretty nervous.

just as I finished the thought hermionie burst through the doors joslyn behind her. mionie looked frantic and sat in the front row. while joslyn took one of the two empty seats behind us.

ron spun around and glared at her.

"where were you" he snarled at her she pursed her lips shaking her head whispering something to him. he grunted then turned back around.

I got up from my seat and sat next to her. ron looked happy and put his legs on the now empty chair next to him

joslyn did the same but her feet were in my lap.

"I was worried sick where were you" I asked her softly.

"I went to talk with dumbledore" she whispered in my ear. I looked at her weirdly before turning back around. the class finished now we had lunch then we had a free period then care of magical creautures with hagrid. I had introduced him to the rest and they all liked him and he liked them too.

I sat with hermionie on one side of the table while ron and joslyn sat on the other. we heard a window open then tons of owls flew in soaring above our heads.

"look jos errol!!!" ron pointed to an owl that looked like it would crash any second. I landed on the table and stuck its foot out. there were 4 letters.

joslyn got 2 and ron got 2 as well.

**joslyn P.O.V**

I opened the letter from mum first

joslyn,

I hope your first day is doing great I want you to tell me about all your classes and oh dear what house did you get!!!  I hope your making friends, the twins better be looking out for you as well. you and your brother have been missed dearly here right me soon,

love ,

      mum

I smiled when I finished then opened the second letter that must be from ginny.

sis,

hi josy I hope school is doing great I miss you sooo much, I miss ronald too but I miss you the most. I hope you got Gryffindor which im sure you did. is there any boys???  I wanna know anything and everything! mum talked to dumbledore and your coming home for a week during christmas! im so excited!!!!

who are your bffs

any crushes?

any fights?

did you save me a bed in your dorm?

these are questions I want answers to soo

I love you sis write back soon

love,

     ginny

I finished the letter then darted up to my dorm to write back I decided to write mums first

mum,

   I miss you to! the hogwarts castle is absolutley breath taking mum its so big and beautiful, the teachers are cool however hagrid is my favorite. quarrel is weird but good none the less. the twins have been taking care of me and ronald and we both got.... GRYFFINDOR!! tell tonks I say hello as well as dad. I love you guys

love,

    Joslyn

then I wrote ginnys

gin,

  school has gone very well. me and ron made Gryffindor!!!! I have made two new bestfriends there names are Hermionie Granger and Harry Potter. mionie is the bookworm who is in love with school and homework she a know it all but is completeley insane I love her though shes awesome. Harry is just... Harry hes awesome (;

I have a crush on harry

a big crush.

I got in a fight with a kid named Draco Malfoy or as I like to call him , ferret face, hes a Slytherin. I also got in a fight with a kid named Seamus Finnagan, he a Gryffindor.

my classes have gone well but snape is rude and quarrel is....diffrent.

of course I saved a bed for you! mionie cant wait to meet you! I was gonna ask mum if she can come for christmas, mind asking her for me?

the hogwarts castle is amazing I promise youll love it. im on break right now. me and mionie are gonna go do homework by the black lake while ron and harry go do...god knows what.

I miss you soo much gin im excited to see you!

write back I love you! stay safe!

love,

    Josy

I finished just as hermionie burst through the dorm door sprinting and jumping on to my bed

"MALFOY CHALLENGED HARRY TO A DUEL AT MIDNIGHT AND HES ACTUALLY DOING IT!!!"

I looked at her then said "oh were going then."

she was about to protest but decided against it.

this should be fun.