ready for school

**HARRY P.O.V**

me and joslyn had our hands linked as we stepped onto the pathways of diagonally we had just aten and were going back to the leaky cauldron. i looked over at the beautiful short girl next to me, even though she was still in her pajamas and her hair in a messy ponytail i thought she looked perfect.

we got to the leaky cauldron and joslyn went rigid and my head whipped around to see if she was having a vision

false alarm.

"harry my mum and dad and brothers and ginny...and herm-" she stopped talking and her face went pale and i gulped. hermionie is gonna be screaming!

i pulled her to me and kissed her forehead, i was still shooken up by her lastnight, she is always so strong, but she seemed so....sad.

i put my hand on the doorknob and looked at joslyn she put on a dead set look and nodded, i took an inhale of breath.

brace yourself harry.

i opened the door the tiny bell jingling as i did so.

as if a motion sencered alarm went off all the weasleys and hermionie whipped around probally giving them all whiplash. this probally sounds childish but hermionie and ginny lookked scary, if looks could kill we would be 6 feet under.

"WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN ALL NIGHT?!" fred and george bellowed, i felt joslyn flinch then she gripped my hand tighter, neither of us said anything, "YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY! of course harry it isnt your fault she probally dragged you into this!" molly yelled but was softer and smiled at the end.

i started to feel frustrated joslyn did not drag me into anything! i was about to say something but joslyn cut me off "right mum because i forgot I RUIN EVERYTHING do-" "watch your tone with me young lady! why dont you take some notes on how hermionie and ginny treat me! i always knew you would be the trouble child since you were born! i dont understand how you can possibly be rons twin with how disrespectful, rude, and pitiful of yourself you are!" molly spat.

i looked at her shocked and everyone in the pub was staring at her, josys brothers were glaring ginny was kinda just..shell shocked arthurs jaw was clenched and hermionie was eyeing joslyn almost waiting for her to do something, just as hermioniee was about to cross the room to her, jos spoke up,

"well im so sorry that im such a dissapointment and im sorry that you hate me more than i hate myself and im sorry that-" she had to pase to wipe her fallen tears and it broke my heart, she let out a bitter laugh and her eyes flamed "and im sorry that I AM SO RUDE TO A MOTHER WHO BASICALLY WISHES I WAS NEVER BORN!" she screamed fuming, molly started tearing up and her hand flew to her mouth while everyone was staring astonished at joslyn because she has never lost her cool like that "sweetheart i didnt mean i-" molly was interupted when joslyn let out a cry and sprinted up the stairs i went to run after her but ron again clamped his hand on my shoulder, "can we talk mate" i went to push him away but hrmionie put a hand on my shoulder "ive got her" she then went up stairs to find my bad tempered beauty, i tured away hesitantly taking a few glances at the stairs over my shoulder.

*HERMIONIE P.O.V**

i ran up the stairs to check on joslyn,

that was a low blow for molly, how can she say that to her daughter! i know she didnt mean it, it was written all over her face but still.

i took fast steps to the door and flung it open,, joslyn was throwing things at the wall while she sobbed there was glass and broken pencils and anything else you could imagine she went to pick up a vase but thats when i stepped in. "joslyn.." i said softly she stopped for a second then chucked it at th wall as hard as she could with an angry scream, the vase made contact with the wall with a big shatter. she dropped to floor and i squealed and ran over to her. "oh joslyn..."