the new diary?

**hermionie P.O.V**

the gang and I were at the breakfast table in the great hall, its been maybe...3 weeks or so? since harry and joslyn started dating.

"your cuter"

"no your cuter!"

"no your cuter!!"

we have been listening to this for about 10 minutes they are only acting like that cause it annoys everyone around us. they are seriously a great couple.

"your both freaking gorgeous! can we go to quidittch practice now?!" fred and george grumbled, they pulled harry away from josy and basically dragged him out "I WILL BE BACK MY LOVE!" he yelled , "I WILL BE WAITING IN MY TOWER!" she replied with this goofy grin.

the doors closed and joslyn sighed looking lightheaded.

"bloody hell, thats my little sister!" ron grumbled, I smacked him in he chest "ronald launguage!, joslyn will you go to the library with me?"

"of course mionie!" we linked arms and skipped out the door.

"I miss you mionie, we should hang out more!" she sighed resting her head on my shoulder as we slowed to a walk. "well your always with your boyfriend now!" a dreamy look came across her face as I looked down at my bestfriend "he is so amazing mionie"

"yeah yeah I get it juliet" rolling my eyes pulling her into the library, im very happy for them.

we went towards the back, looking at spell books, I was looking for some potion books, while joslyn was looking for a new patronus book. I rolled my eyes thats fifth year magic.

we got our books and went to sit down but saw ginny at a table writing in something. we went over there and sat in front of her. "what you writing sis" she jumped up startled "oh its just a new diary I got." she suddenly turned flustered.

I was suspicious and i turned to joslyn and her lips were pursed as she eyed ginny up and down.  ginny shut her book and ran out of the library.

"something is not right..." jos muttered I nodded agreeing completely "why dont we just read" I said pulling out my book .

she pulled hers out and a peice of parchment and quill taking notes.

we had class in 10 minutes and harry and ron are probally looking for us.

"we shluld get going to class jos" we put our stuff away, linked arms and started skipping to potions.

once we reached the potions room we were 5 minutes late, we didnt even hear the bell yet. snape was in a middle of a rant when we came in, there were two sits open one by harry and one by ron.

"well welcome to join our class girls" he sneered before we even had a chance to run to our seats, I saw joslyn looking flustered I was as well, we hate being late  "we were in the library!" I nudged her in the side "oh um sir" she added.

"well take your seats and do not waste anymore of my time" we scrambled to our seats.

**joslyn P.O.V**

I took my seat next to harry, my mood improving immediately, "hi harry" he grabbed my hand under the table "hey, love" I got out my supplies and starting brewing the potion....I failed miserablely, and im not sure if it was because we missed about 10 minutes of the lesson or if it was because the perfect boy next to me distracting me.

we then headed off to transfiguration, ron and i were walking together.

"remember when ginny slipped on that egg and landed on her face" we burst into laughter clutching our sides, I love my twin♡.

i decided to sit with him.

"weasleys if your gonna be sitting next to each other I suspect none of that funny twin buisness. are we understood" ms.M said looking stern, we nodded though we both had tiny smirks, we're one of the weasley twins, of corse we are gonna reack some havoc.

she began teaching her lesson when I starting letting out fake sneezes

one

then two

then three

four

when I was about to make a 5th one ron started banging his hands on his desk 'coughing'. her face was getting red and she pointed at hermionie she was about to say something but we cut her off

"HOW DARE YOU POINT, POINTING IS RUDE!" WE CHORUSED, you could basically see the steam coming from her ears, she slowly put down her hand, we heard snickering and turned to see harry biting his lip from laughing, McGonagall looked angry very angry.

"easy don't burst a vein there." we chorused again.

she snapped.

"LISTEN HERE WEASLEYS! I already have ONE set of twins from your family reading trouble in my classroom the last thing I need is some second years disrupting my class and talking at the same time cause it is REALLY CREEPY! and-"

she had been cut off though because harry and hermionie busted out laughing me and Ron were to.

"THAT IS IT! you four have detention in my room after dinner for three hours!"

that made us shut up.

"but professor! that's not fair!" me and Ron yelped.

she sent us a look about to go off her rails.

we should probally shut up....

____________________

hey guys I haven't updated lately, I'm sorry I train horses part time with my sister and 2nd mum.

now I need your opinion on something very very important,

I, Catherine Thomas want to make a book about the maurders.

I mean I'm kinda, sort of, not really, definitely obsessed with lily and james....

MY OTP

so tell me what you think, I wouldn't start till I was probally onto year four of this story, I would be writing both but this story is my main priority!

comment tell me what you think.

stay beautiful♡

Catherine Thomas