Chapter 28

Another day at school and now I'm walking towards school with a piece of toast in my mouth. "Yah!" I jumped in surprise when someone suddenly yelled then honked their horn beside me. A hand was on my chest feeling my racing heartbeat and I glared at the person which turns out to be Yoongi. Why do I have to see him so early in the morning? He was wearing our usual uniform with a red jacket on top and is driving a fine looking motorcycle.

This is such a beautiful and expensive looking bike! This must cost thousands of dollars! "What do you want?" I asked annoyed and he pointed at his back. I glanced at it and he was actually pointing at nothing, I tilted my head showing confusion. "Hop on you dimwit!" Yoongi rolled his eyes making me raise a brow. Is he volunteering to drive me to school? That's unexpected! "Why should I?" I asked crossing my arms and he groaned. "Fine if you don't want to. Burn under the sun!" He said grumpily and was about to start the bike when I placed a hand on his arm. I walked towards the back of his bike and he handed me a helmet.

"Why are you giving me a helmet when you're not wearing one yourself?" I ask and he gave me a 'just do it' look. I shrugged it off and put on the helmet before sitting on the back like a lady, cause I'm wearing a skirt. Yoongi suddenly took off his jacket and got off the bike facing me. He was holding his jacket up making me more confused. What the heck is he doing? We're gonna get late if he keeps this up. He walked towards me and suddenly leaned in making me jump a little. His face is right beside mine as he tied his jacket around my waist and because of it, I can feel my face heating up. I looked away but from my peripheral vision, I can see his face so close to mine. His cheeks aren't that chubby, his skin is definitely white, his eyes is a mix of black and chestnut brown making it look darker, his nose is small and pointed, his eyelashes are not that long too but for a guy? It is! And his lips. It's— it is soft.

"I know that I'm good looking and all but you should stop staring, you're starting to look like a creep!" He suddenly spoke not looking at me. I didn't noticed that he already finished tying the jacket to my waist and I rolled my eyes. "A-as if!" He chuckled. Great Yewon! You did not just stutter! Stupid!