Chapter 51

i AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER.

I NEVER MEANT TO LEAVE IT THIS LONG. I JUST GOT CAUGHT UP WITH OTHER STUFFS AND PLEASE DONT HATE ME

ANYWAYS

ENJOY THE LARRY <3

.

.

.

Harry’s POV

That party was probably one of the best in my life. I got to spend almost all night with Louis on the couches in the corner, without anyone bothering us.

He was happy and seemed to be having a good time with me, and I couldn’t be more glad that we were finally getting along after our rocky start.

I sighed happily as I unlocked my front door after getting home and went straight to the bedroom.

I kicked off my shoes and got undressed before crawling into bed, eyes closed as I relived tonight.

But one thing was sticking in my head and I couldn’t help thinking about it. The conversation Niall and I had about Louis kept replaying in my head.

I think Louis likes me. Like, after what Niall said, I was pretty sure that he was ready for a relationship.

And that made me so happy.

The things he was saying about needing someone to be there for him and to love him, and especially what he said about him being venerable and opening up, made me think that maybe he had had all the time that he needed.

I didn’t want to rush him into anything, because I didn’t want him to be uncomfortable, but at the same time, I really wanted to ask him out now.

All I hoped was that I was right and he did want to be with me. He had said to give him time, and I hoped that he’d had all the time he needed, because I was ready to be with him. He was all I ever wanted.

I closed my eyes,  a grin still plastered over my face as I fell asleep, beginning to plan the perfect way to ask Louis to be my boyfriend, because even if he wasn’t quite ready now, I had the feeling it would happen soon and I wanted to be ready.

.

The following morning I woke up to the sounds of the busy street below and a bright stream of light coming in through my thin curtains.

I groaned and rolled out of bed, wiping a hand over my face as I did. I stumbled to my dresser and pulled out some clothes that I threw on my bed before making my way to the kitchen.

I entered the room, flicked the kettle on and went back to the bathroom for a quick shower where I thought about today and what I was going to do.

I didn’t really have anything planned, but I kinda felt like I wanted to go out, so I made the decision to text Louis once I got out.

So when I was done, I went back to my room and grabbed my phone before going into the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee and text Lou.

[To Lou <3]

Hey, you busy today? x

The reply came almost immediately, and I laughed to myself.

[From Lou <3]

I was about to text you, actually

No, I’m not x

[To Lou <3]