Chapter 15

comments make me happy... just thought i'd let you know... *cough* *cough*

:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s POV

I grabbed Larry’s waist and hoisted him through the air and he giggled. I moved him around like he was flying before landing him in Charl’s arms so she could play with him.

“Play time?” he asked her.

“Yes,” she chuckled as she looked into his eyes. “Play time for Larry.”

“Play time for Larry!” he cheered as she lifted him back onto a bone closer to her and watched him climb.

She really seemed to love that kid and I had this weird feeling that it was more than just because of his incredibly cute blue eyes.

I laughed along and watched them play until my eyes found Louis again.

He reached over and touched Eleanor’s cheek but she tensed and he pulled away. It was almost as if they were going to kiss and she got nervous.

“Augustus,” she said. “Really. You don’t have to do this.”

“Sure I do,” he replied with huge smile. “I found my wish.”

“God, you’re the best,” She told him.

“I bet you say that to all the boys who finance your international travel.” He replied.

They both remained silent, smiling at each other and enjoying the picnic until the director yelled.

“CUT. Okay, that was a good take everyone.”

I quickly darted my eyes away from Louis just as he stood up, the smile he was wearing falling from his face as he ignored Eleanor’s request to help her up.

I smiled at Larry and grabbed him from the bone he was sitting on. He sat on my hip and I bounced him a few times, making him laugh.

Oddly, his fluffy brown hair and bright blue eyes reminded me of Louis. I laughed along with him as I took in the uncanny similarities.

It was incredible and I had a feeling that he was the closest thing I was going to see that resembled a happy Louis so I didn’t want to look away. I was scared that I would never see eyes like that shine as brightly again, or see an innocent smile so large that could replace Louis’ constant scowl.

“Okay,” Sandy’s voice boomed over the bustle of a changing set. “Check your schedules and see what’s next. If you’re in a scene this afternoon, you have a lunch break. If you are not, you may leave.”

Soon enough, Charl took him from my arms with a sigh.

“We should probably give him back,” She said in defeat. “No matter how much I wanna keep this little guy!” She added, tickling his tummy.

I agreed with her and we wandered back over to Wendy, taking as much time as possible.

“You know,” Charl began. “He looks a little like Louis.”

I turned to her with wide eyes. I thought I was the only one insane enough to think of that.

“Uh, yeah, I guess.” I replied, nodding slowly as I looked at Larry, gurgling to himself.

“You look like Louis, yes you do! Yes you do!” Charl said in a baby voice as she ruffled his hair.

“Lou,” he said. ‘”LouLouLouLou,” he chanted with a silly grin. “Who is Lou?”