Chapter 74

[I CHANGED A FAIR AMOUNT OF THE LAST CHAPTER SO I SUGGEST GOING BACK AND RE-READING. SORRY]

.

Harry's POV

After the bar, Louis and I decided to go home. Together.

I was going to go home alone, back to my shared apartment with Jack and Will, but as we left the bar, Louis stopped me.

He pulled me to the side as we stood in the foyer.

There were photographers out the front, trying to snap pictures through the glass door. Somehow, they found out where he was.

He sighed and yanked me into the shadows, behind a pillar as he rested his hands on my shoulders.

"Can you stay with me tonight?" He asked with pleading eyes, a small smile on his lips.

"Of course." I answered, resting my hands on his hips. "But we're out in the open, Lou." I looked at him seriously before looking around the corner, hoping no one had noticed us there. "I'll meet you at your place?"

"Yeah." Louis breathed, nodding with a small smile, he quickly pecked my lips before I took a step backwards.

"I'll see you soon, then." I smiled at him, keeping our fingers in contact until he was too far away and our arms fell limp at our sides.

Louis smiled back at me and nodded, leaning against the pillar as he hid from the photographers.

I, however, turned and went back into the bar to find my ride home. Charl.

.

The following morning, I woke up in Louis' bed to the feeling of someone stroking my hair.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Louis lying on his side facing me, smiling as he softly carded his fingers through my hair.

"Hi." He grinned, continuing his motions as he savoured the feeling. I loved it when people played with my hair.

"Hey," I answered him, reaching down to hold him by the waist. He let out a small squeak when I pulled him closer, so our legs were intertwined.

"How'd you sleep?" My voice was slow and low as I asked, only barely awake.

"Good." He answered, still running a hand through my long hair. "Because you were here. When did you get in?"

When I arrived last night, I unlocked the apartment door quietly. Charl had taken me home first to get a bag of my things before taking me to Louis' place, so I had been quite late. I wasn't sure if he would still be awake or not, so I didn't want to be loud.

"Lateish." I answered, stroking his hip with my thumb under the duvet. "You were asleep already so I just climbed in and fell asleep next to you."

He looked so peaceful when he was asleep, so when I came into the bedroom and saw him all snuggled up in the huge bed, I really didn't want to wake him.

I had just gotten changed into some tracksuit pants and crawled in behind him, cuddling him close until I fell asleep with him.

Louis hummed with a smile as he looked at my hair and then into my eyes.

"Are we okay?" I asked him and I felt his hand stop.

"Of course." He answered. "Why wouldn't we be?"

"It's just-" I sighed. "I feel like I haven't seen you in ages."

"You're seeing me now." He laughed and I frowned.

"I'm serious." I answered with a small smile. "We don't spend much time together, Louis. And I want to spend time with you. You're my boyfriend."

"I know." He sighed, rolling onto his back and pulling away from me completely.