Chapter 44

here we go, more Larry for ya!

vote / comment <3

.

.

.

Louis’ POV

I was really glad I’d gone to Harry’s to see him when he was sick. He was adorable and he obviously needed help, which I was glad to give.

That morning, I had woken up early. I had looked down at Harry, sleeping soundly on my shoulder as I held him tight. I smiled and stroked his forehead as I tried to move out from underneath him.

Gently, I had moved him and managed to climb out of the bed. I remembered what I had done, though I wasn’t sure whether or not he felt it. I leant in the doorframe and watched him as he slept, wondering what to do. I could have royally fucked everything up.

If he had felt the kiss, I didn’t know what he would think. I still didn’t know if he even liked me or if he thought we were just friends, so if he found out that I’d kissed him and it turned out that he didn’t like me, well, things could get awkward.

So I went into the kitchen and poured him a glass of water, which I took back to the room and placed on the table next to him.

I looked down at him one last time and tucked the blankets tightly around him before giving him one last kiss on the cheek.

It could have been the last time I would have an opportunity to kiss him, because if he felt the kiss last night, our entire relationship could fall apart.

I sighed and left the room, closing the door and grabbing my stuff before leaving the apartment.

.

All day at work, I had been avoiding Harry because I got the feeling that I’d fucked up with the kiss.

When I arrived, Niall was in my dressing room so we hung out and got ready together before heading out for the take.

We walked into the room and I spotted Harry talking to Charl, and I started freaking out inside. I didn’t expect to see him, considering he was sick, so I thought I’d have a couple days to process everything, but no, here he was looking really conflicted as he talked to Charl in what looked like a serious conversation.

He looked confused and upset and my mind immediately jumped to the conclusion that he had felt the kiss and that he didn’t like it.

His eyes were red and his brow furrowed as they spoke about something that was obviously important, so I told Niall I’d see him later and walked over to El and Liam.

I slapped a smile on my face and put my arm around El’s shoulder as I greeted them cheerily. I didn’t want to give her any ideas about us, but I didn’t want to ignore her and make her feel like shit, so I decided to treat her like a sister instead.

All day I threw myself into work, trying to make these scenes as powerful as possible by using my feelings for Harry as a guide.

He just looked so upset and awkward, I couldn’t bare to see him like that, so I decided to keep my distance, since I figured it was my fault he was like that anyway.

I spoke to Niall too, and he said I should fix things, and I knew he was right.

So somehow, I found myself outside his apartment, standing in the hallway as I wondered what the hell I was even doing there.

I paced back and forth, stopping to knock on the door every now and then, but stopping myself before I could do it.

I wondered what he would say about me being there, I wondered about what I would tell him, because I didn’t even know. All I knew was that I wanted to see him, whether that was a good decision or not I don’t know.