Chapter 58

sorry i took a bit

BUT OMF ON THE ROAD AGAIN HAS STARTED AND I'M GOING IN 6 DAYS AND I'M SO EXCITED OMG OMG OMG

I need help with what to put on my sign though.... suggestions please?

.

.

.

Harry's POV

After the party and seeing what Louis had done to Luke, I decided to take some time for myself and get away from Louis and everything to do with the film for a little while.

So Will and Jack and I had rented any movie we could think of and sat on the couch, eating take out every night since the party.

It had been a week since it had all happened, and I was still trying to wrap my head around it.

I thought that Louis had changed, that he had grown as a person and stopped being such a bully, but I was wrong.

And even though what he did to Luke and I was in the past, it still hurt me. Luke was meant so much to me, and to know that it was Louis that fucked it all up, made me really mad.

I let out a sigh as the movie finished and looked to the other two lads who had fallen asleep on each other.

I pushed the blanket off my legs and stood up, stretched, and headed into the kitchen for some snacks.

I grabbed three of everything, because inevitably, the others would wake up during the next film, before heading back into the lounge to play the next movie.

When I dumped the food on the small table, Will jumped awake.

"Oh, hey." He mumbled. "What time is it?"

"Uh," I looked at my watch. "10 to 10."

He hummed and rubbed his eyes, trying to sit up a little and accidentally pushing Jack off of him at the same time.

"Fuck." He swore as he hit the floor. "Thanks."

"No problem, pal." Will grinned at him as Jack rolled his eyes and got back on the couch.

"What's the next movie?" Jack asked.

"Whatever," I answered, yawning. "I don't mind."

"I'll pick." Will announced, standing up and going over to the DVD cabinet while I sat next to Jack.

"So how's Louis?" Jack asked quietly. "He hasn't been around in a while."

"Yeah," I snorted. "I haven't seen him in a while."

"What happened?" he asked.

"Nothing," I shrugged. "He just didn't turn out to be the guy I thought he was."

"You broke up?" He gasped.

"No, well, I don't think so." I frowned. "We never said we weren't together, but we haven't spoken since Ash's party."

"Have you tried to call him?" He asked me.

"No," I answered, shaking my head. "I don't want to talk to him."

"Has he tried to call you?" He pressed, looking worried.

"Yeah, a few times actually." I confessed, running a hand through my hair. "But I turned my phone off a few days ago and shoved it at the bottom of my drawer."

"Harry!" Jack gasped.

"I don't want to speak to him." I shook my head and crossed my arms as I turned to the TV where Will had put on the next movie.