Chapter 80

Harry's POV

"Harry."

I heard the voice as I slowly woke, keeping my eyes closed as I drifted into consciousness.

"Harry!"

This time it was accompanied by a light kick to my shin.

I scrunched my face up as I tried to bury it in the pillow, but the voice just grumbled. Then I realised it was Louis.

"Harry, goddamit." He snapped, moving around in the bed.

"G'way, Boo." I mumbled as I tried to pull him closer against my chest and send us both back to sleep, but he wasn't having any of it as he kicked my shin again.

"Harry," He snapped. "Turn off that fucking alarm. Now."

Then, I noticed another sound in the room. My alarm on my phone was going off, loud and clear.

I grumbled and slowly opened one eye as I looked around the still dark room. The sun was only just beginning to rise as the tiniest orange rays streaking in through the edge of the curtain barely had any affect.

"Sorry." I mumbled as I rolled over to find my phone on the bedside table. Only it wasn't there.

"Fucks sake, Harry." He grumbled again, as the stupid alarm got louder and louder.

"Sorry." I whispered as I desperately tried to follow the sounds. I reached down to find my jeans on the floor and found it in my pocket.

I shut it off and put it back on the bedside table before crawling back into bed with Louis. I wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him close, nuzzling my nose into his hair.

"Sorry." I whispered one last time before pressing a kiss to the back of his head.

For a minute, we were both silent and still, and I had nearly fallen back asleep again, but Louis started to stir.

He shuffled a little bit, then moved his legs around so I let go of his waist as he moved.

Then he tried to roll a little bit, but gave up with a sigh.

"Wha's wrong, boo." I mumbled, my eyes still close as my head rested on the pillow, still half asleep.

"Nothing." He said, then moved again. "Go back to sleep."

But I opened my eyes instead and saw him now on his side, facing me. He didn't look as happy as he had last night, so I frowned.

I reached out and cupped his face gently, stroking his cheek bone with my thumb.

"What's the matter?" I asked again.

"Can't sleep." He pouted. "My head hurts."

"Hungover, are we?" I smirked and he slapped my hand away playfully as I laughed.

"Shut up." He mumbled, turning away from me.

"Oh, baby." I chucked. "Come back, m'sorry."

I reached out and hooked an arm around his stomach, dragging him back across the sheets so he was close to me again.

Again, we drifted into quietness and I nearly managed to get back to sleep for a third time, but Louis rolled onto his back and I realised something felt off.

I opened my eyes to see him staring at the ceiling with a thoughtful expression.

"Still can't sleep?" I asked him and he shook his head.

I gulped and rubbed my eyes before rolling onto my stomach so I was nearly on top of him.

"H-Harry," His eyes went wide as his heart rate quickened. "Um."