Chapter 3

Harry’s POV

When I first applied to be in this movie, I remember wanting it so badly, just because it would mean that I would get to work with Louis Tomlinson, my idol. I thought he was a good guy. I thought he was a nice person who cared about others and was an angel on set. I remember being so excited when I got the letter saying I got the job because I realised I was going to meet the man who had had such a huge influence on my acting and who I had looked up to for so long.

My illusion couldn’t further from the truth.

Louis was an asshole. A complete and utter monster of a man and I fell for his cheery persona. Who he was for the public was a lie and I just witnessed first-hand who he really was.

“I’m so sorry. Are you okay?” I looked up to see a dark haired girl extending her hand out to help me stand. I took it, stood and rubbed my back, still clutching my coat to my chest as I took in what had just happened.

It was Eleanor Calder, Charlotte’s older sister

“I, uh, y-yeah.” I said unconvincingly, still a bit shaken up. She looked at me in disbelief but accepted it nonetheless.

“I’m sorry about Louis,” she said. “He’s a little... temperamental.”

“Um, y-yeah, I, uh, g-got t-that.” I stuttered, looking around for Charlotte who I couldn’t seem to spot.

“I’m Eleanor,” she said cheerily, sticking her hand out again for a shake, just like Charlotte had.

“m’Harry,” I mumbled, turning back to her and taking her hand. Her and her sister both had the same kind of shake. It was pretty cute.

“So, again, I’m sorry about Louis. It’s just, he’s kinda moody and doesn’t take to new people very well.” She explained as we turned towards the dressing rooms to prepare for the next scene.

“Um, it’s okay, I guess. I mean, I don’t understand but-“ I began.

“Trust me,” she interrupted. “It’s better not to ask. All you need to know is that this is who he is, and we deal with it.”

I nodded as I ducked under a boom mic that was coming straight towards my head.

“So, you just, put up with it?” I asked, confused as to why people would just accept his behaviour.

“Yeah, we have to. Just, don’t ask, okay? Please, drop it.” She said.

“Uh, okay.” I still wasn’t fully okay with it, but I figured I’d just do what she asked and drop it. Besides, I didn’t want an angry Louis on my case, the sneak peek I’d just seen had been enough.

“I saw you talking to my sister, Charlotte. You two friends?” she asked me, changing the topic.

“I, uh, yeah, we are.” I replied.

“That’s great! She’s pretty cool.” She answered as we stopped outside the extra’s room. “Give me your phone.”

“Um, w-what? I-I don’t t-think-“ I asked, confused.

“C’mon Harry, hand it over.” She asked again, this time with a smile.

“I, uh,” I tried to protest as I backed away.

“Just give me your phone, Harry” she repeated with a little laugh. “So I can put my number in it?”

“Oh, yeah, o-okay.” I replied, looking at the ground sheepishly as I realised what she wanted it for. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and handed it to her so she could enter her number.