Chapter 75

Harry's POV

Louis didn't come back.

I waited for him at the apartment, until about midday when I got a call from him, telling me that he wasn't going to be back until later, but I should come back for dinner with him.

I was happy with that, at least dinner was something. So I smiled as I told him to have a good day and hung up.

Then, I decided to go home to take care of a few things and run some errands.

I bought groceries, did some laundry down at the Laundromat with Wanda, the nice lady who works there, asking me all about the movie. She was lovely and always took an interest in what I was doing. She asked me about my love life and I blushed, so she teased me.

She was a lot of fun, and I was almost sad to leave the dirty, small Laundromat when I was done.

I had to pick up my suit from the dry cleaners as well, so once I was done, it was nearly dark outside.

I was expecting a call from Louis any moment, telling me he was done and that I could go over.

Nothing came.

I sent Louis a couple of texts when it started to get later, but he didn't reply until around 11 when he said:

Sorry babe, got stuck at work. Had to retake an interview a couple times. Come over?

But I was already in bed at that point, all tucked in and literally on the verge of falling asleep. I was so tired, that I couldn't even bring myself to reply.

So I dropped my phone on the bed and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep almost immediately.

Besides, tomorrow was the movie premier and we had to get ready separately. There was no way that Louis' agency was going to let us arrive in the same car, he was too special, so I decided to go with the rest of the extras. Charl, Niall, Liam, Tay and Jess and I all had a limo planned and everything. It would be fun, even if it didn't include my Lou.

The following morning, I woke up at around midday and did nothing until Charl texted me.

She had told me to go over to her place and we could get ready together, so that's where I went.

"Hun!" She exclaimed as she opened the front door, revealing me standing there with a small smile and my hands full with my suit pack and a bag of hair products.

"Hey Charl." I smiled at her as I went inside, following her down the hallway and to her bedroom.

I dropped my stuff on her bed before turning around and engulfing her in a hug.

"Is everything alright?" She asked, ruffling my hair as she pulled back.

"Hmm," I shrugged. "Sorta..." I contemplated telling her, but shook it off. "Nah, its nothing. I'm fine."

Charl just raised an eyebrow at me and crossed her arms.

"Spill." She said, sitting down on the bed and pulling me down next to her as I sighed.

"It's nothing big." I said. "I-It's just... Louis and I were supposed to hang out all day yesterday, like, just a HarryandLouis day, but he had to go to work."

"So he cancelled on you?" She asked. "For, like, the third time this week?"

I nodded. "Even the other night after your engagement party at the Espy, I only got a few minutes with him in the morning before he had to go."

Charl gave me a sympathetic look.

"I'm sure it will all be okay." She rubbed my back. "After the movie stuff has blown over, he'll be back to being all yours."